How much money did you spend on yr12 formal? (1 Viewer)

waterlml

HSC
I've always wondered what girls do with their dress after formal. Like when do they rewear it, especially when most buy it just for formal....
i would probably wear mine again, don't want to waste $80 just for one night lol

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Wait till you get to uni (if you're going). People blow more than that in one night. When I went to the star will a few friends they were ready to gamble and loose hundreds and even thousands of dollars
Can confirm.

Simran-

HSC
Wait till you get to uni (if you're going). People blow more than that in one night. When I went to the star will a few friends they were ready to gamble and loose hundreds and even thousands of dollars
I just think its an unnecessary waste of money. Just think, how many people in poverty stricken countries could eat with all that money that's spent on gambling and alcohol.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I just think its an unnecessary waste of money. Just think, how many people in poverty stricken countries could eat with all that money that's spent on gambling and alcohol.
Ok how about you wear stuff from vinnies?

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
You're right. Nobody should be allowed to have fun until we get rid of poverty.

Simran-

HSC
Ok how about you wear stuff from vinnies?
Im not saying that you wear stuff from Vinnies. Be practical, do you think its worth it to spend so much on just an outfit for one night out or to spend a couple of thousand dollars on gambling, when all that money could be used for a good cause?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
You're right. Nobody should be allowed to have fun until we get rid of poverty.
Im not saying that you wear stuff from Vinnies. Be practical, do you think its worth it to spend so much on just an outfit for one night out or to spend a couple of thousand dollars on gambling, when all that money could be used for a good cause?
it is just a way to blow of steam. Yes money could go to other causes but then again you have multi-billion dollar ceo's that haven't donated a cent to charity

ag6858

HSC
Uni Grad
Mr bourgeoise...
The 2.50 pensioner ticket is where it's at

Sent from my GT-S5660V using Tapatalk 2

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
lol ObliviousNinja is hardly qualified to talk about anything about the formal

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Also; I thought the fine was like $97 or $127. Something ending with 7

d-alarmclock

HSC
So stressed out about finding a dress. For my year 10 formal, I bought the most wonderful dress for $12 and shoes for $75ish. I don't think i'll ever find something as good as a buy like that.

Does anyone know where to find full-sleeved full length dresses? I don't want anything super expensive like Valentino or Sass-n-Bide though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)