How much memorisation is there in Acidic Environment? (1 Viewer)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Some people are doing Acidic first (I'm doing Production and the amount of memorisation is just torture!).

So how much memorisation is there in Acidic? I really hope there isn't a great deal as I suck with that haha.
Is it more about applying stuff? Rather than knowing a use and then justifying its properties?

Thanks in advance :) ;)

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Acidic probably involves the most calculations and the least memorization, but there is still quite a bit to memorize. Just remember that HSC sciences favour the students who are good at english, so there is always going to be a lot to memorize.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
That's not too bad then. Thanks!
Are the calculations hard? Cause i failed my moles exam in year 11 :(
Do I still have a chance?

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
Acidic environment is the best topic in chemistry, it requires the most understanding out of all modules and least memorisation

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Mole calculations are very important ... You need to understand them back to front. (Basically you are fucked if you don't know them).

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Mole calculations are very important ... You need to understand them back to front. (Basically you are fucked if you don't know them).
+1

Some people are doing Acidic first (I'm doing Production and the amount of memorisation is just torture!).

So how much memorisation is there in Acidic? I really hope there isn't a great deal as I suck with that haha.
Is it more about applying stuff? Rather than knowing a use and then justifying its properties?

Thanks in advance :) ;)
Chemistry is the Science requiring the least memorisation. When trying to remember stuff in Production of Materials, just remember that all things in Chemistry are connected and explanatory, that way you will find it easy to memorise everything, as each topic in each module is connected.

Acidic Environment requires least memorisation, followed by Production of Materials, then Chemical Monitoring and Management requiring the most memorisation, being the topic I least enjoyed (more science based than engineering based chemistry).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)