How much is everyone studying? (1 Viewer)

KAty

Hey guys just wondering many hours (on average) you are studying for all your subjects each day?

Mine is about 5 hours (is that enough) ?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
how much did jess plan to study? 9hrs a day. How much has Jess studied so far? 0hrs per day. Oh well... I *will* make myself study tomorrow!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I have studied 0 hours since on holidays. I have my Maths Yearly exam first day of the holidays, so l better start soon!

KAty

Sarah are u in year 11?

If yes trust me just relax dont worry about prelim. save yourself for the HSC you will need it trust me

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Yeah l am. Nah, l have been going good in Year 11 Maths, and l want to keep it that way, l can't risk falling behind.

I am doing Year 12 maths at tutoring, so l can get a rough idea of what l will be doing next year.

My teacher and tutor told me that prelim is just as important as HSC, it is an into to what your doing in HSC.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Benovista
i havent started either but i cleaned my desk so i can start fresh tommorow!!
hmm...that reminds me...lol...my desk is a MESS!! It has my books for HSC next term on it, all organised and worked out etc.

oh im quite certain its enough katy ;)

on the other hand, if you are determined to mix it up with the hot shots from sydney boys and girls (as i suspect you are) i think it would be wise for you to up the anty just a tad:rolleyes:

after all.......how can katy ever achieve second best????/:p

remember katy...you dont win the second you lose the first- advice which i am certain will be of use to the katy that i know
:D

Kiya

I have not done maths for 4 months coz i didnt turn up at the end of term 3 coz it was revision LOL

adamj

Hey how does this course scale, I hear you have to get in the 90s for it to serve you well on your UAI.

stylar

Originally posted by adamj
Hey how does this course scale, I hear you have to get in the 90s for it to serve you well on your UAI.
Yeah thats true, its one of the worst scalling subjects there is.

anastabation

I haven't studied all year for general maths and come 2nd. Maybe i'll go even better if i do some study for it this weekend. :eek:

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
It's true, General Mathematics is a poor scaling subject (with last year's scaling at 20.3), but if you do well, it won't affect your UAI severely.

As for the question, I had my Information Processes and Technology exam on Thursday, took Thursday night and Friday morning off, and have started to study again for a few hours. I'm hoping to study for the better parts of Saturday and Sunday, and on Monday I'm going into school to ask my teacher for some last minute advice.

Well, that's my current life story. Thank you for listening. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)