How Much Hours of Study Should I do????? (1 Viewer)

Gangstar1

HSC
Hey guys,

:bat:How much Hours of study should i do a day to get 95/99+ in the HSC?:bat:

Thanks~

Last edited:

stleonard

HSC
Well. It depends on:

1). How well you do at school naturally.

2). How much effort you have to put in to do well. It could be different for different people. Someone who has a natural aptitude for maths could do a lot less study than someone who struggles to understand it and still do just as well.

There isn't really a set amount of hours you should do each night to ensure that you get a 95-99 ATAR. The best thing to do is to work steadily throughout the year, ensure all your assignments are well done, organise well and get notes done, and practice. You should have a rough idea of how much you need to study to get the ATAR you want. But I'm aiming for above 95...and do about an hour and a half - two hours a night, probably. One day of each weekend is generally study, and the holidays are mostly studying. Hope this helps!

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
you could'nt possibly pin-point a number.. some people might only do 30 minutes a day or not even 5 minutes of study a day and could still get 96-97-98 by major cramming

.. others will have to work their arse off

i fall into the former category :D.. well i hope so anyway

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
It's not about working hard but about working smart. Just do enough to get what you need to do/plan to do done.

bouncing

HSC
It's not about working hard but about working smart. Just do enough to get what you need to do/plan to do done.
+1 yupp

no one will be able to give you an exact number - just make sure you keep it constant (as in like at least an hour a day just to refresh/review stuff:) its easier in the long term this way)

btw its how MANY hours of study not how much hours :p

bouncing

HSC
+1 yupp

no one will be able to give you an exact number - just make sure you keep it constant (as in like at least an hour a day just to refresh/review stuff:) its easier in the long term this way)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
+1 yupp

Yeah, constant revision is the way to go. Cramming is great for people who are good at cramming but it isn't the best thing to do...

+1 to the part in bold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)