How much does it suck (1 Viewer)

Ashleet

HSC
How much does it suck that we don't get all our marks recorded individually. You don't know which section (GP, IP or written) let you down. Stupid BOS :chainsaw:

vivacious

I agree!!
i think we should find out, then we know what we did wrong and if planning to do something further in the field then we can work on it! silly silly silly :cool:

Ashleet

HSC
Originally posted by Blondie
EXACTLY!!! not to mention...i think we should find out sooner!
yeah we do part of our HSC earlier than most people, we should have the right to find out earlier

K-Lo

yeah i agree! we're just left in the dark, wondering, forever... :confused:
i can sorta understand why they dont give us specific marks for the performances because people can appeal and all that crap, but they could at least give us a seperate mark for the written exam and at least some feedback or something on performances

Ashleet

HSC
i think another good reason they dont seperate cause then if you went bad in group, some ppl might want revenge or blame it on the others

*10#

he he he thats an interesting theory ashleet

i agree it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shit because we have to wait so long then we dont even get any feedback even if i couldnt get the raw mark maybe some comments like - look mate u really shouldnt go into the industry u suck and u r ugly - i would appreciate yes even that!!!!!!

instead we get some mark outa 100 or in my case more likely to look like its outa 50

and to make matters worse we are like the last exam - always always the very well maybe not very but close enough - damnation ( i like that word )

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
i really dont like the idea of putting all three marks together. there has to be some other ordered way of doing it!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)