How much did you write (1 Viewer)

Lemon

Originally posted by QUEEN E
7 booklets all up........how many pages is that? i only do general maths

2 for section 1
2 for 2
3 for 3

yes and now my hand is sore
excuse me but that would mean you wrote a page every 2mins.

Now im not sure, but I dont think that leaves much time to read the question properlly, and actually think before you write...

How about I put it bluntly... youre full of shit.

If youre gonna lie, make it realistic sweetie.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
hayden: mate, the world doesnt revolve around you. Everything can bite. you can see every shit that comes flying across as an insult and feel hurt and cry that it made you feel bad OR look on the positive side. Be happy with yourself and be content with yourself. dont compare with others and expect to be better all the time, u'll always b let down, as there are always ppl smarter, more atheletic, more eloquent. just prepare yourself for the best you can do and satisfy your standards and goals and leave the others to their standards

whats wrong wif being happy for others who do well and b happy for urself knowing that you tried your best

ah fuck its just the hsc stress hits eh....

HaydenWicks

Haha, no one is better than me at flying. I topped RAAF aptitude testing, cant do better than that (H), there's one thing I'm top at. Anyway, true about the HSC stress. Its hard gettin things together in a rural town, you struggle very hard for very few marks. Guess I'm jealous of you city bastards, you have a lot of advantages.

Azn fairies

Originally posted by Lord Ac
5,5,6.5. (I average 10.25 words a line;))

No one can write 24 pages in 40 minutes unless you write one word a line (and then you are still struglling!)

Ac
true even though this guy wrote 3 booklet for section 2 alone. (24pages)..and he had 6 words per line ..which was still a dame lot!!!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i wrote quite a bit...i ended up writing 2 full booklets for eaach seciton........

its a bit annoyin how u have to write centre number and studnet number on top of each page,........wish i have a stamp or osmehting..

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Errr, im shocked to see theres people that wrote MUCH more than me, and im considered one of the few that wrote alot

section 1: 7 pages was OK, except for the poem i used the techniques of the How, Imagery, concepts of change etc...

section 2: 4 pages was OK, i wrote about the marriage and love and change of time etc..

section 3: 7 pages with 2-3 techniques on each page

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
i wrote quite a bit...i ended up writing 2 full booklets for eaach seciton........

its a bit annoyin how u have to write centre number and studnet number on top of each page,........wish i have a stamp or osmehting..
How da hell can you write 2 full booklets for EACH SECTION?

moogle

I eat kuponuts.
HSC
N/A
i actually wrote 11 pages for section 1 >.>

and only 5, 10 for section 2 and 3 respectively ..

(i kinda went in circles trying to describe what i think the poem meant in section 1 lol)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
haha well...u use a relaly good gel ink pen and write like ur ass is on the line.. hahha
Meh, im not stressed on how much i wrote or how good i went

Im just GLAD is over and done with :)

5 more to go for me :) and PART-TAY!

beemo

i agree with farmer, once again kiddies it QUALITY NOT QUANTITY. ill be more then happy to compare the marks i recieve for my 5,4 and 7 pages with this wank

Originally posted by QUEEN E
7 booklets all up........how many pages is that? i only do general maths

2 for section 1
2 for 2
3 for 3

yes and now my hand is sore

this wank
Originally posted by Bepps
I think its 8 pgs per book,

Sec1: 5 pg
Sec2: 11 pg
Sec3: 12 pg
And HaydenWicks, you've got problems, its the HSC for gods sake, we're supposed to write as much a possible.
but most impotantly, this wanker. yes wanker.
Originally posted by ~TeLEpAtHeTiC~
i thought the trial paper was much easier and better but too late now:

i got
section 1: 1 BoS Booklet
Section 2: 2 Bos Booklets
section 3: 3 Bos Booklets

i dont know how many pages were in a booklet but i think there was 10..and so in that case

section 1: 9 pages
section 2: 16 pages
section 3: 32 pages

YES INSANE ISN'T IT :p

i hav pretty small writing and i have the superhuman power of writing fast..go figure

fingers crossed..good luck everyone
Farmer i salute you, your goin to the top.
Hayden your right buddy, but lets not get too emotional, if u dont like waht theyre writing, dont read the threads.

[WILL_wang]

HAhaha...yeh dis thread should be called the...

"Discoverin whoz a complete n total wank"!

those ppl writin more den 5 booklets for da whole paper r prolli writing on dere small dicks....

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
What the hell is the point of writing so much...

I mean, most of the band 5/6 responses that are published are like 6-8 pages anyway :p

Rahul

Dead Member
i- 6
ii- 5
iii- 9

got the pink ribbon/twine effect twice. :D
stupid supervisor gave me 4 page b'let for the creative writting section

bluuangel

HSC
what the hell? whatever happened to quality not quantity? writing 1000000000000 pages and crapping on will probably earn you with major "pissing-off-points" from the examiners. unless what you wrote was topshits but since people are managing like 10 booklets they are writing a page per minute and have super-human brains.

better to be direct and clear - making solid arguments. to those people who are getting intimidated by the people posting about writing so much - don't fret! load of crock. be realistic for fuck's sake.

Last edited:

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Hahaha... I accidentally wrote section one and two in the same booklet :p

Silly me :D

Originally posted by bluuangel
what the hell? whatever happened to quality not quantity? writing 1000000000000 pages and crapping on will probably earn you with major pissing off points from the examiners.

better to be direct and clear - making solid points. people who are getting intimidated by the people posting about writing so much - don't fret! load of crock
I second that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)