How Much Did You BOW Cost? (1 Viewer)

yesgentlemen

Sexbox
HSC
probably around fifty dollars.
i bought six dvd cases, six cd-r's, and some cd labelling, plus i went through about twenty felt tip pens. pretty simple.

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
i was about to proudly say that i paid nothing for my artwork cos all of the things i put on it was just stuff i had around the house.......a helluva lot of stuff that i had lying round the house!!! but then i remembered i had to buy the mdf that i cut into tiles and the 3 cans of black spray paint i used to sapray the damn backboard with so that you couldn't see it as much, and then the tubes of accrylic paint i had to keep buying as i ran out....plus the cans of gloss spray paint.....all up.......maybe $100. it was spread out over a year...so thats a heaps good price i reckon!

misery

Unspeakable
HSC
$20- the teacher had to kind of estimate the paper I went through (not to mention the pencils I stole) I figure the art fees I paid during previous years would about make up for it.

HSC
N/A
I've already spent about $100 on canvas, spray paint and oilstick - and it's only February.
:bomb:

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
um.. i was told not to worry about the money, otherwise your gonna get to hung up with it.. my teacher is opening up an account for each of us to Esckesley place (i think thats how its spelt) and we get it through the school... but i dont really care how much mine ends up costing...

gem_max

HSC
Hmm lets see: 4 huge bits of cardboard, 2 derwent studio 72 colour pencil sets, 2 cans of fixative, mounting and tubey things for transporting came to about $400. I bought it all myself because my asshole art teacher would only order what he wanted me to use... which was pastels like the rest of the class... anyone else have this problem?

This year for my 21st I hope to get them framed. They were a story of my life kind of abstract thing... I'd die if they got damaged.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
ane_st said:
um.. i was told not to worry about the money, otherwise your gonna get to hung up with it.. my teacher is opening up an account for each of us to Esckesley place (i think thats how its spelt) and we get it through the school... but i dont really care how much mine ends up costing...

Eckersleys ..yeah we have one of those here.

I'm going to end up spending about $500 for mine:( photographic prints *tears hair out*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)