how much are protein powder and where do i get them? (1 Viewer)

rawrburritos

HSC
dude..

eat more, im talking 4000-6000 calories a day
you dont grow in the gym, you grow in the kitchen

jesus .. if you eat enough meats you dont need the protein powder
invest in something else, like creatine or N.O

Jamoz

HSC
lol protien powder? what a waste of money serisouly there is no need for dietary supplements,

your not a body builder who needs the fast rebuilding of muscle If you want to gain weight eat Fast food but thats unhealty, plus adding on weight wont increase muscle definition its if you are not big then train somemore with a proper diet with *miracle foods* just like Red meats and such

just keep on training it doesnt take a year to develop a lot of muscle it takes at least 7 years + doing it naturally

Nat3skiz

HSC
quik. said:
Building muscle is 70% diet? I dunno... you can eat like a pro, if the training isn't there you'll get bigger, sure... but it won't be muscle.
true, i guess ratio's isn't the best way to put it. It is more important though when you are putting in the training.

adidasboy said:
You can still get toned and stronger if you eat normally right?
I don't really eat that much tbh
you limit your gains if you don't eat as required.

Jamoz said:
lol protien powder? what a waste of money serisouly there is no need for dietary supplements,

your not a body builder who needs the fast rebuilding of muscle If you want to gain weight eat Fast food but thats unhealty, plus adding on weight wont increase muscle definition its if you are not big then train somemore with a proper diet with *miracle foods* just like Red meats and such

just keep on training it doesnt take a year to develop a lot of muscle it takes at least 7 years + doing it naturally
uhh...surrre.

NinjaSauce

HSC
Jamoz said:
Out of interest... What is 'a lot of muscle"?

I love this 7 years rule. Amazingly specific.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
NinjaSauce said:
Out of interest... What is 'a lot of muscle"?

I love this 7 years rule. Amazingly specific.
haha yeah absolutely.. he said at LEAST 7 years. so no Ronnie Coleman until my 7 years is up. Only natural food too. so no protein powder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)