How many V drinks? (1 Viewer)

I_hate_HSC

I think i have had about two each day (the bottles of V drink), so that makes it about 20-30 ive had in about 3 weeks. That's good health for ya! Im pretty active tho, surf heaps so i guess its not as bad.

Anyone else that have been relying on V or Red Bull??? They'd prolly be bankruppt without our sales :)

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
You're aware that the half-life of caffeine is 6 hours? Injecting loads of caffeine into you isn't a great idea.

Farkette

HSC
im a fan of the green cans, but i only have one right before each exam...
i find theyre good for waking you up that little bit more than ur average hsc'er.

but i may switch to coffee for my last 2 exams i dunno.. i noticed today that it didnt work so well, oh no maybe im developing a tolerance!!
at least with coffee u can add more spoonfuls or choose one of the espresso varieties that'll keep u going all day like the engergiser bunny..

hmm!

Acid

HSC
Yer I usually have one on my way to my exams...can't wake up without them...

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
the only times i've ever been able to stay up all night (ie for almost 48 hours) is when i was over at my friends place and we had a case of coke to ourselves which we drained comprehensively... makes you stay up verrry long. good ol' caffeine

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
yeah you gotta make the most of it. but i tell you what was funny in my yr 9 camp (well funny for everyone except the victims) - we were playin this capture the beacon game at night where the teachers and yr 12s were tryin to spot us to stop us from stealing the beacon, and a few of my friends managed to run into a barbed wire fence. very interesting.

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
oh god.. .lol :p at my music camp about 2 years ago, it was like 4 am or something, we had a bit too much sugar, and we were playing tips or something , around the rocks (middle of bush, very rocky) and the Teacher people caught us, and we fell down to the pool freezing cold, middle of June, at 4 am ... lol ":p but a barbed wire fence.. OUCH

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
nice effort. i did that on purpose once though, on my yr 10 camp we went hiking up the clyde river near bungonia, and there was a particular spot where you could jump off a rocky outcrop into the river. this was in may, and the water was something in the area of 5-10 C. And the drop was something like 5 metres. I gasped the most i ever have when i hit the water, soooo cold. i was just goin "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!"
but looking back, it was kinda fun :p

edit: hows that for a wake up call :p

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
yeah, what's more there was this pool with a rock on the other side of it, and the teachers told us about the "polar bear challenge", which entitled walking from the edge of the pool to the rock without flinching or moving suddenly. the distances that we made gave us a certain rank, with the best being "mac daddy bear". a few of us, including myself, made it to this prestigious rank, but i swear that water was colder than the river - i was shivering from head to foot for about half an hour afterward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)