how many times did u get laid at schoolies (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
ant123 said:
how about u go and FUCK yourself you pathetic piece of shit......not everyone wants to go to schoolies and bat off 24/7 like you champ....there are some of us who actually enjoy having a good time so once again i shall tell you to go FUCK yourself FUCKFACE
i really hope that you do get laid at schoolies...

... by a monkey

and get so many std's and diseases that your little pee-pee falls off, gets wrapped up in a hot dog and sent 2 weight watchers

equiski

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
ill tell you a way you can get laid at schoolies though.......grow up
Quoted for great justice.

Seriously Ant, if you think that lots of sex is required for for a good time all the power to you, its just a little sad. I wonder what you're going to do with the rest of your life. Guess what, having a lady friend on schoolies is a pretty sure-fire way to have sex heaps and it would sure beat drunken and meaningless one night stands (if you're lucky enough to find any).

I'm not going to drink (other than the occasional vodka) or have sex on schoolies (my girlfriend isn't coming to schoolies with me and my friends). I'm just going to enjoy spending time with my friends one last time before we all go our separate ways. I'm going to sit on the beach with a guitar and notate all the songs and arrangements that have been floating around my head over the years. The rest of my friends, bar a few, will probably be drinking and looking for sex, but i'll be there to bail them out when they get arrested. Thats okay, because i'll be the only one without a hangover when playing paintball the next morning.

Anyway, to answer the first question; that probably depends on a number of factors, your charisma, pickyness and of course whether there are willing women availible. Did you seriously think someone could give you a figure? Man, think before you post shit like that.

HSC
Skeeta said:
i really hope that you do get laid at schoolies...

... by a monkey

and get so many std's and diseases that your little pee-pee falls off, gets wrapped up in a hot dog and sent 2 weight watchers

see dont mess with the GHS students we attack in twos

azuill07

equiski said:
Quoted for great justice.

Seriously Ant, if you think that lots of sex is required for for a good time all the power to you, its just a little sad. I wonder what you're going to do with the rest of your life. Guess what, having a lady friend on schoolies is a pretty sure-fire way to have sex heaps and it would sure beat drunken and meaningless one night stands (if you're lucky enough to find any).

I'm not going to drink (other than the occasional vodka) or have sex on schoolies (my girlfriend isn't coming to schoolies with me and my friends). I'm just going to enjoy spending time with my friends one last time before we all go our separate ways. I'm going to sit on the beach with a guitar and notate all the songs and arrangements that have been floating around my head over the years. The rest of my friends, bar a few, will probably be drinking and looking for sex, but i'll be there to bail them out when they get arrested. Thats okay, because i'll be the only one without a hangover when playing paintball the next morning.

Anyway, to answer the first question; that probably depends on a number of factors, your charisma, pickyness and of course whether there are willing women availible. Did you seriously think someone could give you a figure? Man, think before you post shit like that.
are you gay??

equiski

HSC
ant123 said:
yea rightio argonaut you fucking cocksucker
In all seriousness, If anyone in this thread were confused about their sexuality, it would be our good friend Ant. Look at the way he defends his own manhood by boasting about how much sex he is going to have on schoolies and resorts to attacking other people's sexuality. What we have here is a very insecure man. Heterosexual sex acts as a tempoary reassurance for the confusion he has inside. I want to be the first to say, Its ok for you to have feelings for people of the same sex, Ant. NOTHING is wrong with you, alot of other people are Homo or Bi-sexual. You don't need to take your confusion out on anyone else.

ant123 said:
are you gay??
Yes, that is why I have a girlfriend.

Remember Ant, Sex at schoolies is a short term answer to a long term problem (retardation). Enjoy the ban-hammer.

~V~

Gold Member?
HSC
N/A
omg everyone, calm down!! schoolies is all about relaxing, having fun, celebrating the end of 13 years of school... and people like to celebrate differently.. be it having sex, not having sex, getting drunk, spending time with mates, sun baking or sight seeing...
so lets just all have our fun and stop fighting about how we are going to have it!

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
This thread is reaching the point at which it will be deleted.
In fact, if it disappears it's because one of the mods is less lenient than me.

Keep the flames down please.

equiski

HSC
Yeah, I see the drugs thread has already been deleted. That was a funny thread too :(.

tranquilized

HSC
hahaha amen hiphophorray123! Arguements do rock!!!!! They enable us to vent all or HSC angst it a healthy way!!!!

...and now to join the argument. Argonaut...if you had no intention of adding positively to this thread then why bother adding at all? Referring to us "sex-minded" teenagers as a mere "pffft" you started this arguement...obviously you are the one who is protecting an insecurtiy.

....I'm having fun :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)