How Many Ppl In Yur Yr 12? (1 Viewer)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
oi i think we have more tahn 400 actually in year 12

olay

HSC
we have about 240 ppl. even then its hard getting to know everyone well. - wow. 480 - twice the size of ours. O_O and i thought our grade was relatively large.

aud

HSC
Over 300... and that's for each grade in my school... my school is seriously crammed, but government won't give us more money for classrooms... we only have enough classrooms for about 1200 people, so we're squeezed everywhere - Drama and Dance have classes in the Senior Study, Science rooms for History, etc, etc... a few years ago we had to invade my primary school's classrooms too, while we were building a whole new block...

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
something like that :|

MouNtY

we started off in yr 11 with about 120 and abt 30 people got kicked out so we're left with about 90 odd

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
why did they get kicked out?
around 12 people left my grade in yr 10.. then like 10 came
i cant believe how eager ppl r to come to my school.. they stay on the waiting list till yr 10

MouNtY

jigging classes, not doing certain things. But the people they kicked out were idiots so it was good. I don't think our skool has a waiting list.

Tarek

Originally posted by DooNy_TeChY
jigging classes, not doing certain things. But the people they kicked out were idiots so it was good. I don't think our skool has a waiting list.
doing that at my school would result in half the school getting kicked out.:(
we had about 75 people at the start or yr 11 i think we only have about 55 left. ( btw we had people coming up from general maths to 3u they didnt stay too long heheh)

elizarose

I go to a priate school in sydney's lower north shore and we are the smallest year in the school (i am also in yr 12) we have 138 students. The new year 7's they're bringing through have almost 190 kiddies in them! so we feel kind of small. You'd think with that many people that we would know everyone. Well wrong..... people in my year would have no idea of the names of half the people in the grade its just plain ignorance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)