How many ppl at your school left early? (1 Viewer)

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
As far as I know, nobody left our exam. I think people in our year who finish early are just used to sitting there quietly. :)

anastabation

I hope heaps of people from other schools left early, thats dozens of people Iv;e deffinately beaten (y)

special K

SHIT 4 ppl left by 11?!?!?! congrats u just came in top 4 in english at ur school....
nobody left at our school i think, everyone's used to sitting and waiting for it to finish.. personally i was too busy over the essay to notice

what did everyone think of the paper? i thought section 1 sucked and section 2 was just an open invitation for cliche. section 3 okay tho, ran outta time cos i wrote too much

f001error

no one left, if you leave your stupid

really stupid

dumber than...dumber than...dumber than...i dont know, something dumb :p

2late

Heaps of people started to leave after the 1 hr was up... Bout 20 people I would say got up and left.

Lovely to know that people are really serious about these exams.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
I think only a couple of people left...I didnt see anyone but heard some. I used up most of the time and just finished a coupel of minutes early.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Jeeze...I'd stay and write anything I possibly could to get any better marks...rather than have an extra half hour of day in which u wouldnt be doing anything exciting anyway...think about it

apollo

first time i did the hsc we had a race to finish all exams (about 1/3 of all exam sitters left after the first hour in all exams)

and then did burn outs just near the exam room to distract other exam sitters

:\

as for today, no, no one.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
I have a big year (550+ people)
WOAH!

hmmmm i don't think anyone left but i was sitting at the front so i wouldn't know :p but i don't think we were allowed? no one ever mentioned it.

HOW CAN YOU LEAVE IN ENGLISH?! i just barely finished!! you need all the time you can get, man.....

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
WOAH!
I know. It is the biggest year in the Board Of Studies history:D.

At our school we can only leave after one hour and we have to stay for the last 15 minutes. I think every school has their own rules though:).

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
damn u! can leave??? but as if u would want to! hello i was dying for time!!

ok leaving could definaly be useful in science, pdhpe and math.

math- i know nothing. sitting there staring at the q is not gonna solve it.
science-oddly enough i find easy
pdhpe-all short answer. and multi choice. easy.

so yeah i tend to be sitting there for the last hour or so, decorating my paper. wish we could leave!! cuz afterwards everyone yells at me for being "distracting" *well im sorry u should be focusing on ur own bloody paper and not on me!!*

did u know if u doodle on ur paper it can be counted as a non-serious attempt?? and in our school if u leave the room before being signed out its a nonserious attempt? bastards! they wanna suck our souls!! the english exam finsihed at 11.30 and we left at 12.15 it took them so long to sign us all out.

FIVE HUNDRED PPL IN YOUR YEAR??? shit! we have like 150!!

hazza

Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
None left at ours, our school has a rule that we aren't allowed to leave early!

so does our school, but since no staff are in the exam room, what are they gonna do about it?

fuckin pussies

Our presiding officer for our exams is EVIL.....and i'm second from the front so she stands near and talks very loud...when she has a mic at the front she could use

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)