how many poems do u need 2 do? (1 Viewer)

trekkie

HSC
no most questions are asking what youve learnt and usually ask you to refer to 2 stim texts, 2 from your prescribed and AT Least one other piece of related material, if that much. what youve done hanjoc is fine, as long as you can confidently discuss at least 3 from the stim, 3 from skrzynecki and at least two piece of other related material, and seeing as youve grouped it under concept like i have youve covered yourself because you know at least some of those texts youll be able to use

Managore

HSC
trekkie said:
no most questions are asking what youve learnt and usually ask you to refer to 2 stim texts, 2 from your prescribed and AT Least one other piece of related material, if that much. what youve done hanjoc is fine, as long as you can confidently discuss at least 3 from the stim, 3 from skrzynecki and at least two piece of other related material, and seeing as youve grouped it under concept like i have youve covered yourself because you know at least some of those texts youll be able to use
It asks you for your prescribed text, 1 stim book and at least 2 sup. texts, or so I thought... :/

*is confused now*

televators

HSC
ive got 4 of the poems ready for full discussion- but as some people are doing, i tend to integrate themes opposed to big chunks of texts dealing with each text separately

all up- 9 texts- 4 Skrzynecki, 3 related, 2 stimulus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)