How many people are doing 4 Unit (1 Viewer)

How many people are doing 4 Unit Maths in your school

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 1-5

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • 5-20

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • 20-50

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • >50

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters

forsaken_99

In my class there are 10 people. The thing is that most plan to drop but have already completed their trials so it's too late for them.

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Im in prelim and there is only me and another girl in my 3 unit class -- and there is no 4 unit class watsoever -- im starting to think my school is dumb! Im pretty good at maths and its my fav subject but 3 unit is pretty hard .. i think it may be because i also do 2 unit -- i mean i do the 2 unit maths class and then an extra class just with me and this other girl .. so therefore i dont know the whole 2 unit course yet ... does that make sense or am i just making excuses? anyway how hard is 4 unit maths -- im not sure if id be able to do it or not .. i breezed thru mathematical induction (that was the very first thing we did) and um polynomials i really liked and i found easy im still trying to understand bionamial expansion -- i kinda understand it but just some things like relations between coefficients but hopefully ill get it eventually ... i understand newton's method of approximation and thats fine and im understanding probability so far -- although ive just started .. wat do u think? is 4 unit really hard?

Affinity

HSC
Ofcourse 4U is hard... When most of that comes from ppl who don't even do the course. I agree with eszty, take a try.

It's easier if you stay ahead of the class by reading and trying to do as much as you can before the teacher teaches.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)