How many past papers per day? (1 Viewer)

jonhysmitw2

HSC
How many past papers are you guys doing a day during the lead-up to the hsc? After doing one (3 hours), I feel so tired, so IDK how you guys can do multiple a day.

band6yesplease

HSC
LIKE FULL PAPERS THOUGH??? Do you time? Did you get good marks? It takes me so much effort to ThINK about doing a paper let alone forcing myself to do 6 wtf wtf wtf

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
LIKE FULL PAPERS THOUGH??? Do you time? Did you get good marks? It takes me so much effort to ThINK about doing a paper let alone forcing myself to do 6 wtf wtf wtf
the game is the game player - what you gotta do if you want the atar

6 full papers, 1 for each subject then 1-2 extra - full timed and in exam conditions

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
the game is the game player - what you gotta do if you want the atar

6 full papers, 1 for each subject then 1-2 extra - full timed and in exam conditions

ive only done one
im gonna do another one but idt ill have more time than that lmfaoo cuz i need to work on fkn english otherwise i could have done anotehr one
HOW DO U HAVE THAT MUCH TIME do u never seleep

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC

ive only done one
im gonna do another one but idt ill have more time than that lmfaoo cuz i need to work on fkn english otherwise i could have done anotehr one
HOW DO U HAVE THAT MUCH TIME do u never seleep
sleep is for the weak, I thrive on the sensation of sleep deprivation.

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Did you even eat? take breaks? how does your brain fully function with no sleep
I ate during my break, of which was 10 minutes. + whenever I finish exam early. My brain functioned quite well, as you can see by my results ... I took inspiration from Elon Musk

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
I ate during my break, of which was 10 minutes. + whenever I finish exam early. My brain functioned quite well, as you can see by my results ... I took inspiration from Elon Musk
Bruh srsly howd u even do 6 papers a day that’s actually insane… how did you even have the mental capacity for that is it not horribly tiring

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
How many past papers are you guys doing a day during the lead-up to the hsc? After doing one (3 hours), I feel so tired, so IDK how you guys can do multiple a day.
I'm doing between 1-2 but for now NOT exam conditions. I'll take it slow during the day breaking it up and just slowly moving through the paper during frees, then if I can at home I'll do a paper. I think this really helps tbh, I'm seeing questions whilst not feeling exhausted - plus I can skip questions I know how to do
Once I don't have classes anymore it'll like be 2 a day more serious conditions with a bigger break in the middle around lunch to take a chill

obv once I get to doing HSC past papers (rn I'm doing trials from hard schools) I'll do everything super super serious but idrk for now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)