• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How many Past Papers have you done? (1 Viewer)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I haven't covered all the topics for 4U yet, so none. However before my last exam I went through 2000 - 2009 papers for topic questions.

wildecoyote

HSC
WTF guys how can you do past papers when you haven't even learnt all the material? or have you? At my school we've only done complex numbers and graphing. are you guys serious? HELP me I'm stressing out now. thanks guys (-_-). Please explain

K

khorne

I managed a whole... hmm, pretty sure it was less than 10. Probably explains why I ended up in the bottom quartile of MX2 students.
No...

Khorne got mid 90s (won't say exactly, but check on bos for certification that i got e4) doing 1.5 total papers (2010 hsc exam and half of the 2009 one, got bored lol)...it's just about not being a shit cunt in maffs.

For all you non-corn people, 100 past papers each term ought to do it

Last edited by a moderator:

Aindan

HSC
Honestly, you should do around 150 past papers leading up to your hsc exams. Any less and don't expect an E4...Seriously some of you are very gullible :O. I wouldn't do more than 5 past papers for these half yearlies. 10 at max. You have other subjects to worry about and mx2 should be the least of your worries!
Anyway, I'm bad at math so don't listen to me.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Honestly, you should do around 150 past papers leading up to your hsc exams. Any less and don't expect an E4...Seriously some of you are very gullible :O. I wouldn't do more than 5 past papers for these half yearlies. 10 at max. You have other subjects to worry about and mx2 should be the least of your worries!
Anyway, I'm bad at math so don't listen to me.
lol ok 150 paper buddy

i did 10 and still got e4

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
150 past papers is almost like doing a past paper everyday from now leading up to HSC...

HSC
hey guys, quite new to the forum

where are you guys getting the past papers from? my peerdoc doesn't work...apparently the email and password don't match but they do...

many thanks! :spin:

EDIT

nevermind made another peerdoc account and it works...thanks anyway!

Last edited:

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Bored of Studies resources, google, tutors, friends, secret sources, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)