How Many Pages? (1 Viewer)

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
cassie8 said:
17 pages on aust and 18 on godot, dont ask me how ive got normal hand writting but i can only type with one hand now its so sore!!
:confused:

bull shit BULL SHIT how on earth can u write 18 and 17 pages NOOOO WAYYYYY

i dont believe you. oh my god i was struggling at my 7th and 8th ..no really?

is it really possible to write that much??
damn

skankit

i wrote 14 for contemp australian and 12 for ireland.

omg i just realised i never have to consider the representation of the irish on stage EVER AGAIN! (or anyone for that matter)

HSC
I wrote 1 booklet + 1 or 2 pages for each of the essays.
Some people can write heaps during exams cos you get the adrenaline! I even had some time left at the end of the exam cos for some reason i just wrote really quickly, and i practised writing an essay that morning and i never would have thought i would be able to write so much in the actual exam. Of course..my writing got bigger and bigger and more spaced out as my essay progressed, weird!haha

euphonic_quest

HSC
I wrote a booklet each for the Australia and Brecht questions. I'm happy :)

~ Euphonic_quest

*KITTYPOO*

haha i wrote 8 for each but i coulda kept going i had heaps of time........8 for aus and 8 for street theatre
i got distracted...our drama class together is crazy!!!!!!!!!
you cant keep drama class quiet for too long when we are all in a room together

Stephagain

HSC
hotcocoababe said:
Meh,

8 for Aust (couldnt be bothered gettin a nu book and squished a whole extra bit down the bottom)
16 for American (hey, i was on a roll, plus i did that question first LOL)

YAY! Go to hell Lawler, Roland, Williams and O'Neill !!!!

:D

AMBER!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!!! 16 FREAKIN PAGES!!! I only did eight easch plus some on the back cover and i still ran out of time!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOURE BLOODY MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

da_vanzo

HSC
N/A
cassie8 said:
17 pages on aust and 18 on godot, dont ask me how ive got normal hand writting but i can only type with one hand now its so sore!!
:confused:
well well well... isnt that a big fat lie... didnt u think that someone in ur class would come to this web site and figure out that u didnt actually write that much... i sat somewhere behind u and unless u were special and got writing booklets that were more than 8 pages long... u couldnt have written that much...
u only had 4 writing booklets and if my calculations serve me right... thats, at the most 16 pages each question... not 17 or 18 pages...
nice try but people out there arent actually that stupid!!!
ohhh and if u want some more evidence people... if she is saying that she wrote that much figure it out... that would be about 2.57 mins a page (or something like that)

V

val_dramaqueen

yes... well... i dont see the point in writing lies about how much you wrote? there just isn't a point to it...

it is possible to write about 13... 14 pages... but 18? crappest!

i wrote about 13 pages for absurd and 8 for aussie... only because when i write fast, my handwriting gets so bohemouth and huge so it looks like heaps... but yeah..

but dont forget.. it's quality over quantity! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)