How many pages did you guys do? (1 Viewer)

davo1711

Hey, how many pages did you guys do for your essays. I did 28 all up, I did 12 pages for my 2nd essay (Sacred writings and Stories) which sorta screwed up my time management just a little. But all in all it was a good exam, except for the left field short answers :p

Religious Rites - 8 (Rite of Personal Devotion)
Sacred Writings and Stories - 12 (Christianity and Islam)
Teachers and Interpreters - 8 (Contemporary; Bonhoeffer and Won Buddhism)

Last edited:

nomz

second essay? Oh i'm guessing you do 2 unit right?!?!?! Well i just do one unit and i used 3 booklets for my essay...

jen23

i didnt do 12 for my essay thats for sure!!! i do 2 unit and had 3 essays and did 6 - 7 pages on each. i couldve written more for sacred writings, but i did it first and didnt know if id have time. for ethics i was pretty done after 6.. it was such a wierd question.. wheres the 'cross' study in that?!

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
rites = 5 (studied rites of passage the most and didnt even ask me)
sacred writings= 5 (studied love and hate and they ddint even ask me)
ethics = 4 (studied damn bio ethics and they dont even ask me)

ok, thats my whinge

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
1 unit - and i only wrote 5 pages, compared to nook's three booklets...i thought i did well until now :( lol

nattylee

HSC
i do 1 unit, and we studied ethics, and specifically bioethics. i was pretty bummed that they didnt ask anything about bioethics coz i studied it more than conscience/authority in the church (whatever..).

anyhoo, i did one and a half booklets, i may have done more if our supervisor wasnt so damned slow in getting me my extra booklet :mad: but oh well, doesnt matter now.

the question was surprisingly not very hard, i was expecting the question to be awful, but in the end it wasnt :cool: so hooray for that.

at least religion is over FOREVER! yay!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)