how many ORTS? (1 Viewer)

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
for the Area Of Studies paper, how many Other Related Text do we need to write about? and how many ORTS are we supposed to write about for Representation of Text (module C) paper?
if someone could tell me, it would be much appreciated :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
umm from what i gather..
aos: ur set text, 2 related materials and 1 stimulus book text
mod c: set text and 2-3 related materials (depending on how much detail u write each one in.. most people would have 2 though)

R

randhi

Hey guys, for the advanced paper one will they make us write a narrative based on our area of study??

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
randhi said:
Hey guys, for the advanced paper one will they make us write a narrative based on our area of study??
For paper 1 both advanced and standard do the same paper
In the 2 hours you should spend 40 minutes on each task:
1- answering questions on texts which are given as a stimulus (basically like comprehension, read something and answer it)
2- write a creative writing piece in response to something (they will probably give a statement or a visual image and you just write a story somehow relating to it.. or u could get a few topics and get to choose one)
3. an extended response which can be any text type (story essay review report article etc..) which should somehow incorporate the concept of journeys.. and u need to include ur aos text, 1 stimulus book text and 2 other related materials

cameron0110

HSC
In terms of related materials I think the general impression I'm getting from other people and teachers is to have 3 for each. I think the subtelty (I have a feeling I spelt that wrong... advanced english works wonders), in the question is if they refer to 'texts' then you are expected to write about 2 and if they say 'variety of texts' then you are expected to write about 3 or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)