How many of you missed out for your course by like 1-3 marks! (1 Viewer)

ees1

HSC
I'm 0.35 off Arts/Law at Sydney... kill me. Hopefully UNSW law comes down by 0.05!

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Hey does anyone know if the uai for B Comm UNSW changes each year? Like er...I hope it doesn't go up ...and that it just stays or possibly goes down cos seriously I don't think I want to go Macquarie >.< ( So ugly+ arg! ...lol)

Shezz90

HSC
sometimes uni's acccept yu if yur uai isnt considerably lower than the cut-off .. so dont stress :)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Lumbargo said:
I'm missing Media/Law at Maquarie by .05, hopefully it'll shift for the better.
um, im pretty sure you can still get in...

HSC
kinship said:
I feel so jipped when i look at my UAI and compare it to how much i need! i got 89.05 UAI and needed 90.2 UAI to get into Commerce at UNSW (i got band 5 in 2umaths and 2eng and e4 in 3eng, to get the 5+ HSCPLUS points lol).
i was only expecting 80, so i put my first preference as BA for a uni which had it at around 76... then i got higher so i'll change it now. but are you sure UNSW commerce last year was 90.2? i could have sworn i looked somewhere and it said 95 or so... hmmm.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
russianROULETTE said:
i was only expecting 80, so i put my first preference as BA for a uni which had it at around 76... then i got higher so i'll change it now. but are you sure UNSW commerce last year was 90.2? i could have sworn i looked somewhere and it said 95 or so... hmmm.
5 bonus points.

FatJ

The Sexiest Man Alive
HSC
Yeah I missed out on B Business (Economics and Finance) @ RMIT by about 3.5...
Unless I'm lucky enough for it to shift seriously downwards, I'll just go for B Business (Management) at the same uni and hopefully switch over. It's all good anyway, just economics and finance interests me a little more.

ShadowSwifter

HSC
cxlxoxk said:
lol troll...

"hscresults.edu.au"

go there.
im being serious lol. how can i find out the individual marks of my exams when i set for hsc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)