how many marks do u think i got for AoS? (1 Viewer)

cxlxoxk

HSC
I did section 3, then 2, then 1.

S3

I talked about my prescribed text for like 4 pages in mad detail, with quotes, act/scene references, techniques, effects, then 1 measly page on 1 related text, then a conclusion.

It said do TWO tho, so how many marks do u think i lost with not doing a 2nd related text, and only doing 1 page for the 1st related text.

S2

I did a decent section 2

S1

rushed section 1, but im sure i did ok, maybe even more marks than s2.

how gay was it that there was four texts?

i was like zomg!

ps. i had 2 hours and 20 minutes writing time + 10 min reading time =)

special provisions...

Last edited:

Geohood

HSC

Wait they don't give half marks so I say..... 32 :D..

Marsie

HSC
i 100% FAILED!!!! i hate staying up all night putting all my effort in and at the end find the exam hard. :mad:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm guessing around a similar mark as my trial. Maybe 40/45

dzth

HSC
Marsie said:
i 100% FAILED!!!! i hate staying up all night putting all my effort in and at the end find the exam hard. :mad:
i did not study for the test, nor business studies. gonna go to tafe 09' but im preety sure i did quite well.

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
section 3 probably 10 or at best mabye 13 i guess because lack of one related text and size of the analysis of one related text u did do

section 2 if decent prob anywhere between 9-13 u probably should define decent for me

section who knows guessetmate at about 12-14

so minimum prob 31 max mabye 40

but hell who knows none of us are hsc markers and none of us know what they are exactly looking for

friction

HSC
Ok so i have a question about whether i can achieve good marks. Basically i had imaginitve journeys and i thought it was totally unrelated so i disagreed and said that change is the essantial aspect and argued that it was change and not strong human spirit that was essential to an imaginitive journey. I wrote 11 pages and my teacher said that my preprepared essay was a band 6 if i adapted it could i still get a band 6 even though i went on a completely different tangent to the question ?

HSC
friction said:
Ok so i have a question about whether i can achieve good marks. Basically i had imaginitve journeys and i thought it was totally unrelated so i disagreed and said that change is the essantial aspect and argued that it was change and not strong human spirit that was essential to an imaginitive journey. I wrote 11 pages and my teacher said that my preprepared essay was a band 6 if i adapted it could i still get a band 6 even though i went on a completely different tangent to the question ?
If you disagreed that's fine, but you need to back it up. If you kept referring back to human spirit throughout the essay good, but if you just went "nope it's x for y reasons and now here's the rest of my prepared essay" GL with that.

Zephyrio

HSC
I got 41/45 in my trial, so I really hope I can get around 44/45 or so.

HOWEVER, the pessimist in me says <40.

berger69

HSC
i heard you get an automatic zero if you dont use enough supp texts in essay

is this true?

cxlxoxk

HSC
berger69 said:
i heard you get an automatic zero if you dont use enough supp texts in essay

is this true?
if it is, then i got a 0. i certainly and sincerely hope not!

friction

HSC
veloc1ty said:
If you disagreed that's fine, but you need to back it up. If you kept referring back to human spirit throughout the essay good, but if you just went "nope it's x for y reasons and now here's the rest of my prepared essay" GL with that.
Pretty much said the second one but i kept coming back to that is was unimportant though not really saying why just saying that the other bit was the integral part. I think im screwed.

jacko811

HSC
N/A
i heard that too. like one of the invigilators said that i swear to got im not kidding. IS THIS SERIOUS!!! FUCK FUCK
im screwed. goodbye cruel world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)