How many km do you run and how often a week? (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I try to run about 5km a day for 4 days. Now since it's holidays I'm trying to bump it up 1km every session. How about you?

HSC
I run 5km once a week, I used to run 20-25km 4-5 times a week but the calorie requirements to do that were too much and I was about 5kg underweight.

I have no idea why anyone would wanna run more than 5km.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I run 5km once a week, I used to run 20-25km 4-5 times a week but the calorie requirements to do that were too much and I was about 5kg underweight.

I have no idea why anyone would wanna run more than 5km.
I'm practicing for the nike challenge. I don't want to be last on my schools list.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
i ran like 3km last night in boots with a shotgun

i think that exempts me from doing anything today

Nicholas727

HSC
Used to run 5km or more every other day, stopped because I started doing weights.

I miss it though, definitely my favourite form of exercise. You feel great for hours afterwards, no matter what else is going on!

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Used to run 5km or more every other day, stopped because I started doing weights.

I miss it though, definitely my favourite form of exercise. You feel great for hours afterwards, no matter what else is going on!
how can u say that!!!!

i hate running/jogging, cannot doet at all, im so unfit.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
hell no, i dont care about losing chubb anymore, i just wanna gain weight and bulk up, simply because i can.

HSC
how can u say that!!!!

i hate running/jogging, cannot doet at all, im so unfit.
It's pretty good once you're decent at it.

You can 'zone in' and it becomes nothing but you and your mp3 player, extremely relaxing.

The shit part about it is when you have a 28" waist like I did and have to be eating insane amounts of food to sustain it.

johony

HSC
fuck yeah i love running
like cannibal.horse said, zoning in is the best part about running. i'm unfit as shit too, but i enjoy just having that period of pure focus and relaxation

gella

HSC
used to do 3km 7 days a week when i cbf
but that was about 3 months ago
:(

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I usually spend recess and lunch running from the school bully, so that's about an hour a day, 5 times a week.. And I think I run at around 3-5km/h, so around 15-25km a week.
Oh but then you have to count those times where I get caught and beaten up, so maybe around 10-15?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)