How many hours did u study in year 12 holidays? (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
I didnt study at all in the hols! i planned to but i didnt get around to it. I always thought well theres tomorrow and thats what kills you. if you are going to do something do it straight away. besides i only studied on the day of the exam from 1-7am then i would have to go to school and do the HSC/assesment tasks.
seeing as i did that i got a UAI of 76.95 which is terrible but deserved.

what holiday?
the 3 weeks right before the exams?
i studied a total of 22 hours in that 3 weeks. 4 hours per a subject....

soz

ok asymptote,

u seem like a real stresshead ...so i actually think that u should study as much as YOU can.
other pples study habits mite not work for u - like i admit i studied quite a bit - but then i also had heaps of breaks - a few parties here and there.

so always aim to do something each day for each subject
like in the hols i started studying at like 9ish and if i was doing subjects with essays id do like 2/3 essays (timed) and then id move on ......stuff like that

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
if stressed look at the 'anti stress thread' ...

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
this time last year i studied about6hrs a week, but mostly reading english texts and summarising, writing qoutes etc

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by zannaz
this time last year i studied about6hrs a week, but mostly reading english texts and summarising, writing qoutes etc
I did none this time last year :)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
is it just me ... or this de-ja-vu ... i think i read these types of thread (like how many hours of study ... and a few others) for the last week ...:eek:

Ducky

i didnt study at all really...i kept telling my parents its the LAST time before i have to study!!! so they let me go out :) I used that excuse right up till september!

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Do the study you want to do, and then do a bit more. It leaves you feeling all warm and fuzzy inside and you still have time for friends :D

unless of course you think 24hrs of study/day is what you want to do.

i didn't really do much in holidays, other than what needed to be done. thinking back i don't know how i got the uai i did.

i don't know how much i studied in the holidays, but i found myself studying english the most during that time.who else found that?

SoFTuaRiaL

i should say i did abt 10 hrs a day but it vaired depending on my mood that day ... however most of hte time was spent on 4u n 3u maths . not english :D

Originally posted by Da Monstar
i should say i did abt 10 hrs a day but it vaired depending on my mood that day ... however most of hte time was spent on 4u n 3u maths . not english :D
i think you take the cake in the most studying here-i hope you achieve the uai you want.What other subjects do you do?

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

i think you take the cake in the most studying here-i hope you achieve the uai you want.What other subjects do you do?
lol, i rekon ....... i got 92 which got me into my first preference.
other subjects - chem, phys, sdd n std english.
u must be wondering how i got the uai so low compared to the amt of studying i did ....... explanations r being discussed in "no.of hrs / day" in the skool forum ........ also, ENGLISH STUFFED ME UP BAD THANX TO THEIR 'SCALING DOWN' !!

Originally posted by Da Monstar

lol, i rekon ....... i got 92 which got me into my first preference.
other subjects - chem, phys, sdd n std english.
u must be wondering how i got the uai so low compared to the amt of studying i did ....... explanations r being discussed in "no.of hrs / day" in the skool forum ........ also, ENGLISH STUFFED ME UP BAD THANX TO THEIR 'SCALING DOWN' !!
yeh.i got scaled down in english too.Anyone who does standard english and does well becomes a victim of harsh scaling.What was ur english mark.Mine was 75 ( crap).Your uai is still very good.You must be pretty happy with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)