How many finish 2u Exam... (1 Viewer)

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
yea 2 hrs is my time... the really anoying theng is that i finish and check over evrything and wen results cum.. there r still stray marks

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Bookie said:
Well, how long do you get, because I'm in Year 11 this year and I'm doing the 2U paper this year, and since we havent learned stuff on 'ln' and 'e^x' just yet and haven got the concepts, I'm supposing it'll take me a while to do the whole test (like 90% of the alloted time), so is it piss easy (maybe I should look at a past paper myself) and doable in little time? Seeing as most of you guys got 95 and above, you'll probably say a quick time, but yeah - give your opinion on a Year 11 person doing the 2U who hasn't learned all the stuff yet (I believe the exams on Oct 24, so there's 3 months)....
Well, I accelerated both 2U and MX1. However, I think we had finished most of the 2U course by this time. Don't worry about not finishing the trials, as your teachers should remove any questions that relate to topics you haven't done yet...everything on your trial paper should be doable.
As for the HSC exam...Q10 is, as you'd expect, usually the most challenging. However last year's was somewhat easier than most. I'm pretty sure that all of the marks I lost were from Q9.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
princessj said:
yea 2 hrs is my time... the really anoying theng is that i finish and check over evrything and wen results cum.. there r still stray marks
For 2U you may as well take your time...I took about 2-2.5 hours for last year's HSC exam. What I usually do is check each question as I do it but only for Q1-5 as that's where I found I made the most careless errors.

i didnt finish last year's paper.. didnt do a bit of the last question i think... got 96 for 2U maths... *hugs scaling*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)