How many drawers? (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Hey,
I was just wondering how many people are drawing for there BOW's? Also, what are your concepts/ideas you are using?
:p :chainsaw: :argue: :argue:

guy

HSC
i am, i'm using conformity. artline pens ;)
i'll scan some up an put it on if i can

DC10

yeap i am doing drawing, with charcoal for two pieces (finished the first and starting the other one now), for the other two pieces i am not sure what to use LOL

with the 4 bigger pieces of drawings, i might go and include 4x smaller pieces of drawings to accompany the big ones

tash

lalalala
HSC
i'm drawing some and paintings others. i have a liking for coloured pencils at this point in time, but also good ol' pencils are being used. it realy depends on the type of music i'm depicting so the medium i'm using reflects the mood

Uggy

im doing drawing, with pencil, charcoal and ink. im doing women in art history, inspired by the life drawing classes i went to. they were very helpful, and VERY inciteful *wink wink* the things that people do to their bodies.......

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Lol.......ahhhhh life drawing. I remember that!
Used to do it.....went once.......NEVER AGAIN!!!!
I went there with a friend that was giving it a heaps big wrap......nd I got a guy!
No kidding, it scared me for life!!!
Im still having the nightmare's!!!!!:eek:

:mad:

tash

lalalala
HSC
yeah i'd freak out if i had 2 draw a naked guy! i talked about it alst yr with some friends when we were considering going 2 1 and decided that we weren't mature enough 2 draw a guy hehe

Uggy

i felt so weird and pervy the first time i went, but after a while you get into it and u dont realise that its a naked person your drawing, they just become an object that you happen to be drawing. but yeah i got a guy once that had pearling done to his penis (pearling is where a piercer (?) inserts a pearl like ball under the layer of skin on the shaft... www.bmezine.com is eye opening, its a body mod site) and yeah that made me kind of uncomfortable, but im really interested in body modification, which made it worse, coz i stared more than acceptable hehe. Also ive never drawn a good looking guy :( i ONCE :( drew a really good looking girl, but after that it was kinda downhill, superficially looking speaking. but i think everyone should do it, it really makes you appreciate every *body* not just in the 'i have to say that everyone is beautiful' way, u start to truely believe it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)