How Many Days? (1 Viewer)

itunes

HSC
I noe it depends on which degree you do and all, but if u do a single degree i.e. commerce, on a minimum how many days do you have to go to uni, and if you do a combined degree i.e. comm/eco, how many days is that? Is it possible to go to uni 2 days a week?

Also, whats the diff between courses/subjects and how many do you have to do per semester.

thnxxx

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I noe it depends on which degree you do and all, but if u do a single degree i.e. commerce, on a minimum how many days do you have to go to uni, and if you do a combined degree i.e. comm/eco, how many days is that? Is it possible to go to uni 2 days a week?

Also, whats the diff between courses/subjects and how many do you have to do per semester.

thnxxx
Your comm/eco example is not the best to use. Because it makes no difference whatsoever as you're doing same amount of courses regardless.

Commerce students for the record shouldnt be at uni no more than 3 days a week. If you manage to cram your tutes all together, then that would cut it down to two really.

itunes

HSC
o okk, thnkuu :) and was just wondering, this might be a stupid question but in com/eco, your allowed to take 2 majors from commerce along with 1 major from economics, would this mean more subjects/courses? more days at uni? compared to 1 major in commerce and 1 major in economics or does it all come down to the same thing.

:uhoh:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
o okk, thnkuu :) and was just wondering, this might be a stupid question but in com/eco, your allowed to take 2 majors from commerce along with 1 major from economics, would this mean more subjects/courses? more days at uni? compared to 1 major in commerce and 1 major in economics or does it all come down to the same thing.

:uhoh:
No.

It only means one extra year at university.

If you weren't doing 2 majors, then you'd be doing a major and a 'minor', a minor meaning you have to do less courses for that particular field (marketing,finance, etc) and doing even more courses in the other (say accounting, economics).

Really, you're doing the same amount of courses. But there's a difference in the tradeoff between what courses you're doing.

rx34

HSC
Commerce- i go for 3 days. 12 hours a week (in sem 1)

It is possible to go to uni just 2 days a week.

LordPc

HSC
I'm in Arts/Commerce, and I got everything into two days this semester.

It just depends on how the timetable falls.
... or whether attending that 9am lecture is really more important than spending a few extra hours with your 3 best friends, Pillow, Bed and Blankey

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
... or whether attending that 9am lecture is really more important than spending a few extra hours with your 4 best friends, Pillow, Bed, Blankey and Penis
Fixed.

Last edited:

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
you can definately do commerce in two days provided that the timetable fits. im 4 days next sem (2 r half days) because i have to travel far therefore have a no night classes and a no 9am starts policy.

rx34

HSC
I love studying commerce. Late 12 noon starts. I get to sleep in till 10. This is the life, wayy better than high school (waking up at 6 am)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
if you were really lazy you can schedule all your tutes/labs on one day and just not go to lectures

voila 1 day/week

robb3d

HSC
Combined degrees in other faculties will definately see up to 4 or 5 days (Com/Sci, Com/Eng, Com/Law).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)