How many days of classes do you have? (1 Viewer)

blurp

HSC
I have 2 days at the moment is that weird lol.. just waiting on another tutorial to open up...

DavDav

Where is the Love?
HSC
Uni Grad
I have 3 days too xD
What how? :S

I went yesterday to enrol in my units and the best I could get into was 4 days a week! (same degree btw)

You must have put your tutes/lectures straight after another. Damn.

rayy_bann

HSC
What's up guys!

Well yeah, I have 4 days of uni in semester 1, but I have 3 days of uni in semester 2.

I could have reduced this to only 2, but I don't want to tire myself out especially in first semester, as I'm not used to commuting on public transport. Plus I have extra curricular obligations that's why I generally end before 2pm everyday :)

Fisiks

HSC
I guess it payed off booking the earliest enrollment time slot :)

I go tue wed thur and finish around lunchtime each day

rayy_bann

HSC
I guess it payed off booking the earliest enrollment time slot :)

I go tue wed thur and finish around lunchtime each day
I picked the most earliest time slot for my comm/law degree. But because the previous day all the commerce students did their timetables, I was at a disadvantaged because they got to pick tutes a day earlier --"

blurp

HSC
What's up guys!

Well yeah, I have 4 days of uni in semester 1, but I have 3 days of uni in semester 2.

I could have reduced this to only 2, but I don't want to tire myself out especially in first semester, as I'm not used to commuting on public transport. Plus I have extra curricular obligations that's why I generally end before 2pm everyday :)
How do we pick our class times for semester 2.. i haven't done that..

rayy_bann

HSC
How do we pick our class times for semester 2.. i haven't done that..
Well you go to your semester one timetable, then you click on the drop down list and choose "session 2". You can now pick your units. I suggest you do it early as a few number of people have already done theirs, so you should make sure you get your preferred times!

blurp

HSC
Well you go to your semester one timetable, then you click on the drop down list and choose "session 2". You can now pick your units. I suggest you do it early as a few number of people have already done theirs, so you should make sure you get your preferred times!
silly me lol.. just got that sorted, just hoping they open up new tutorials for accg100

rayy_bann

HSC
If they do open up new tutes, they will usually put up a notice on Blackboard so you know.
What is the Blackboard? Is that an actual blackboard located on Macq campus? Or is it a virtual one you find online or something?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
What is the Blackboard? Is that an actual blackboard located on Macq campus? Or is it a virtual one you find online or something?
haha, blackboard is an online webpage for your units. On it you will find important notices, course materials and resources and online discussions relating to your units. You'll find out all about it on orientation day.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
They were pushing iLearn at orientation, so I don't think they'll know what blackboard is. To be honest they're both essentially the same thing anyway.

Salliea

HSC
What how? :S

I went yesterday to enrol in my units and the best I could get into was 4 days a week! (same degree btw)

You must have put your tutes/lectures straight after another. Damn.
Oh!! What time did you go? I went at 9AM x.x

hmm, my most preferred times were already taken though.
And apart from my ECON110 tutorial and lecture being one after another, all my other courses have 2-3hrs break in between ♥

i have ACCG100 (L) at 8am in the morning on Wednesday though =~=

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)