How many can we use? (1 Viewer)

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Hey,

For the extended response in the HSC, how many global business case studies can we use? I know its probably easier to use one, but some businesses don't provide much information on marketing or employment relations, whereas other businesses may provide/release a lot of info. So can we use two, and just relate the strategies for global expansion to one business? Or will I just be making it harder for myself??

Mandy101

HSC
You can use as many as you want! Integrate the appropriate case studies into your notes in each different section if some are stronger in certain areas. For example, if you're doing your notes for marketing, add in the relevant case study info as part of your notes. That will make it easier on you in the exam.

Lorie

HSC
backing up what Mandy101 said, you can use as many case studies as you want. But it has to be relevent to the question that they are asking. Generally the essay question relates to 2 topics in business, and the other 3 in the report. Although it has happened in like every exam since the new course, one of those topics may not be global business. So have case/s ready for every topic and aspect of the course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)