How Long Does A Memo Have To Be?? (1 Viewer)

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
i have no idea, all i know is for trial written out in a answer booklet my memo was 2 and a bit pages and igot full marks. So i don't know if thats any help help but there u go......... Actually on further reflection i don't think it would really matter how long it was as long as u get all the information u need to get in it, and make sure u have the proper start to it like To:, from:, subject: etc. I have my answer for the memo queston in the 2003 CSSA trial if you'd like to have a look?

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
Originally posted by ALF85
hi,
i was wondering if i could see your 2003 CSSA trial?
yeah i guess but i wont beable to give it to in n one document because it's obviously got all my answers all over the place, so i could type up the questions for u and tell u what they were worth if that works for you might take me a day though coz i'm scanning the independent trial papers for other people and also typing up notes for other people (y do i have to be god damn generous) , and i've also got the solutions to it (coz i nearly got full marks for it :) and i made notes on it were i went wrong, lost most of marks on mulitple choice not happy about that :() but it's no problem just might take me till tomorrow to get it done :)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Originally posted by ALF85
hi,
i was wondering if i could see your 2003 CSSA trial?
do you need me to scan it uplaod it?
does anyone actually?

i wote like 3 pages in the trial...covered every single point they wanted which they also had in the sample answer and i only got 8....the teacher who doesnt even teach i.t or any computer course suggested i lost all those marks coz it was too long........??is he fuked or just me???

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
the teacher is fucked in my trial i wrote 2 and a bit pages and covered al lthe topics and got full marks so what if it was 3 pages u might have large handwriting or u just had alot to say

Last edited:

chris42

HSC
Yeah, I think that the markers at the HSC will be more objective, as they often have multiple markers checking your response before the final mark is given from what i've heard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)