How long do u study for each day??? (1 Viewer)

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
i did revision study.. 6 hrs today on maths.
ahaha.
"trial sc"/yearlies straight after holidays until 28th october =/
which means ill be free on halloweeeennn! :]

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
Nah not for sc maths.. i just have yearly exams straight after holidays.
i reaaallly don't care about school certificate, but i care about my school marks (not school certificate marks)
and i'm trying to get myself into the habit of studying so it won't be a chore for me in year 12.
i've been going to library everyday this week..
my extremley congested exam timetable.. i have exams everyday from the 2nd day we go back to school til 28th october.

anyways i've been studying for all the other subjects too.. but i feel pressured to do well in maths because i have a maths tutor.. and also an english tutor.

Staseycat

The last of her kind.
HSC
Year 10s, you don't need to study much for the SC. It is incredibly easy to get good marks with minimal studying, provided that you payed attention in class throughout the year. However, you should look over your notes (not memorise them) to refresh your memory. Also, do not stress out too much and have fun.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Ok I admit that maths, english and computer skills require practically no study, maths is pathetically easy, can't really study for english, and computer skills is retarded. Maybe Science, I haven't looked at that paper yet.

But surely History and Geography need even a little bit of study, I mean we have to write a couple of short answer responses...
Nope, i winged everything and got mid-high band 6s.

Didn't even pay attention in geo classes (ask anyone who was in my class) or study for geo at all and ended with a 98. My friend who was in the same class and did the exact same thing got a 98 as well (Namu's sis). Don't ask me how we did it though, perhaps we learn subconsciously :/

TL;DR - You seriously don't need to study if you've got a decent brain!

Last edited:

sydchick

HSC
N/A
+1.

SC is just general knowledge. If you've already done your trials, and usually they are harder, then you will know what to expect.

No use studying heaps, imo.

HiHaii

HSC
Feels like I'm studying 24/7. non-stop
of course i need to have dinner, right amount of sleep etc.

TAC

HSC
hi
how long do u study for each day for the SC exam???
please share:tree::tree::tree:
SC is an absolute joke.

It's possible to study the night before (or the week before if you really want to) and get close to all Band 6's.

Don't worry about it too much; it has absolutely no bearing on anything if you plan to continue school to complete the HSC.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
nothing. i should soon though. A little over 2 weeks to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)