How long did it take you to enrol? (1 Viewer)

michelleanne

HSC
Hi!

I have to go and enrol today or tomorrow for eithier a :

Bachelor of Health Sceince Honours degree

or

Master of Social Science degree

Just was wondering how long it has taken people to enrol?

But i havn't decided which course to do....... an extrememly difficult decision!!

theone123

blue essence
HSC
if you go early like get there 9 am, there isnt much of a line. Later the line increases.

klh

HSC
the froms are really tyhe quickest thing to do. get there early and hand them in like theone123 said, no line. it starts at 9.30 i think.

ohh, honours or a masters....thats cool!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I enrolled yesterday and took at the most, 1 hr. I chose a really good day to enrol though, when BA people had their AAS.

Jonathan A

HSC
michelleanne said:
Hi!

I have to go and enrol today or tomorrow for eithier a :

Bachelor of Health Sceince Honours degree

or

Master of Social Science degree

Just was wondering how long it has taken people to enrol?

But i havn't decided which course to do....... an extrememly difficult decision!!

Which one did you end up going for? The MSoSc sounds interesting.

michelleanne

HSC
Jonathan A said:
Which one did you end up going for? The MSoSc sounds interesting.
I havn't decided yet, i decided to hold off to late enrolments to have more time to make my decision. My decision depends on a few things, whether I am able to complete my honours project with the Mental Health Coordinating Council (will find out next week) and whether I will have a job after a job interview next week.

I really would like to do both, ideally i would like to do both part-time but i can't.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
candilish3z said:
it took me over 5 hours to enrol... talk about testing my patience..
eesh! If that was me, some poor uws people would have been abused :p

candi_licious

Cape said:
eesh! If that was me, some poor uws people would have been abused :p
haha they were just greeted by the gritting of many ppl's teeth...and they wonder why all of us were growling at them...felt like being in a production line..ohh and the thing that topped the end of every stage.."have a great day at uws" grrrr...

klh

HSC
lol. 'have a great day at uws'...that made me laugh. anyway at leasst you got one, the dude that served me just looked to the next person and said NEXT! of course that might be beczuse i argued with him over a form...but thats another story.
nah some of them are nice, some look like they dont even want to be there. no wonder, they got to deal with the likes of you students who are giving them murderous stares.

candi_licious

klh said:
lol. 'have a great day at uws'...that made me laugh. anyway at leasst you got one, the dude that served me just looked to the next person and said NEXT! of course that might be beczuse i argued with him over a form...but thats another story.
nah some of them are nice, some look like they dont even want to be there. no wonder, they got to deal with the likes of you students who are giving them murderous stares.
OH how rude! but yeh some funny stories coming from enrolment day, handing in my forms the dude i had was like..heyyy how u doen..(he was actually kinda young:|) how sleazy lol.. but i was just like... okay let me out of here, and the last lady was the one that said "have a gr8 day at uws" meh... ohh and after finishing enrolling, i had these religious ppl going HAVE U FINISHED ENROLING..(yes) GOOD, ARE YOU INTERESTED (no) IN A RELIGIOUS (no) GROUP (no [hustling away quickly]) WE MEET.. (i said no goddamit!) thennn they hounded my friend with the same annoying question... grrr... but yesh..twas quite the good day..*yawns*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)