• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how long are you at school? (1 Viewer)

how long are you at school?

• <10

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • 10-20

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • 20-30

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • 30-40

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • 40-50

• >50

• Total voters

Loza33

HSC
I love my frees......... our common room is so nice and warm.. i lie on the couch and read books i need for school or do homeowork... it is so hard getting hte effort to leave the couch and go into the cold, icy computer room to work on my ext. 2... maybe if i had a little more, my ext. 2 would be a little less stuffed!!

Sofstar

HSC
Arrive to school at roughly 8am every morning.

Mon: 8am-5pm
Tues: 8am-3:15
Wed: 8am-3:15 (7:30am if there was additional music rehersal)
Thurs: 8am-5pm
Fri: 8-3:15

It was roughly 40 hours or something. BUT now it's optional for Yr 12ers to attend music rehersals so....we'll see.

*made an error in the poll cuz i can't friggin add.

nicole21290

HSC
Everyday I'm around at school from 8am to 4pm. This sucks as school lessons don't start til 9:15am and end at 3:20 but my Dad's a teacher so I gotta wait around for him and get there early for staff meetings. On Mondays I'm at school til 4:45 as my little sister has a sports thing at school and I wait at school for it to finish. So....
I guess I'm there for 41 hours... (my maths skills have gone down the toilet this year so I wouldn't be surprised if I added that up wrong!)

jamie-lee-lee

HSC
week A
mon- 10.05 - 3.20
tue 8.30-3.20 (but have a double free from 10.55-1.40)
wed - no school
thu - 8.30-3.20
fri - 8.30 - 3.20

week b
mon- 9.15-3.20
tue - 8.30 - 2.30
wed no school
thur - 8.30-3.20
fri - 8.30-2.30

and i have 11 frees a fortnight
and if i catch the bus to school i leave at 7.30, but if i drive i leave at 8

italiabab3

HSC
well....

Monday : 8 am til 3-20pm
tuesday: 8 am til 3-20pm ( but til end of term i stay til 5 for classes)
wednesday: 8am til 4-30pm
thursday: 8am til 5pm
friday: 8am til 3-20pm

so its about : 41 hours and 10 minutes... plz correct me if im wrong :p

Legham

HSC
nicole21290 said:
Everyday I'm around at school from 8am to 4pm. This sucks as school lessons don't start til 9:15am and end at 3:20 but my Dad's a teacher so I gotta wait around for him and get there early for staff meetings. On Mondays I'm at school til 4:45 as my little sister has a sports thing at school and I wait at school for it to finish. So....
I guess I'm there for 41 hours... (my maths skills have gone down the toilet this year so I wouldn't be surprised if I added that up wrong!)
Doesn't wollongong have school buses?

nicole21290

HSC
Legham said:
Doesn't wollongong have school buses?
:) Amazingly yes! No. it's just my bus comes at 8am anyway and gets me home half an hour later than Dad driving. I live 10 mins drive from school but it takes heaps longer to get home by bus. Stupid but eh, oh well.

Legham

HSC
Ride a pushy. It'd be way quicker, plus you get the benefit of more exercise :) And also, riding bikes is kinda fun.. I saw a guy riding a bike the other day and i was like "aww :(" cause i havent really rode my bike since i started driving.. except for a few late night rides anyways..

HSC
Legham said:
Ride a pushy. It'd be way quicker, plus you get the benefit of more exercise :) And also, riding bikes is kinda fun.. I saw a guy riding a bike the other day and i was like "aww :(" cause i havent really rode my bike since i started driving.. except for a few late night rides anyways..
I think it would be a wiser idea to ride a bike to parties than driving home drunk at 10km/h. :p

Last edited:

Legham

HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
I think it would be a wiser idea to ride a bike to parties than driving home drunk at 10km/h. :p
>_>

<_<

Stuff like that should be in white text :p

Riding a bike drunk is actually not as hard as i thought it'd be.. I've only done it once, but i didnt crash once, and i rode a fair way.. Then again, the guy i was riding with crashed into a mailbox and 2 gutters and got hurt each time :p i guess i was just lucky.

nicole21290

HSC
Legham said:
Ha. Far out... I haven't ridden my bike for soooo long. It's the one I got when I was 10 years old and the brakes are shot. Exercise bike? I can ride that. I haven't got my P's yet so that isn't a deterrant! Waiting means I get a lot of work done though! (When there is no one around to talk too and you're bored you end up working cos there isn't anything better to do.... except when you're borrowing the staffroom computer and BoS somehow manages to come up on the screen. I have no idea how *innocence*)

Legham

HSC
nicole21290 said:
except when you're borrowing the staffroom computer and BoS somehow manages to come up on the screen. I have no idea how *innocence*)
Hahaha, yeah.. "How did that get there?"

HSC
Legham said:
>_>

<_<

Stuff like that should be in white text :p

Riding a bike drunk is actually not as hard as i thought it'd be.. I've only done it once, but i didnt crash once, and i rode a fair way.. Then again, the guy i was riding with crashed into a mailbox and 2 gutters and got hurt each time :p i guess i was just lucky.
Fixed.

Last time I tried to ride a bike whilst drunk, I made no forward progress and wound up falling on my side into a garden, where i broke a fence, a light and a knocked over a gnome. I still get shit for that at school, lol.

HSC
Legham said:
Reminded me of when homer got mr. burns to cover for him, and he did it :eek:
Well, it was a simpsons quote, but I remember that one. That was so lol.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I out did my excessively long HSC days at uni today.

9am-12:30am

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)