How is Year 12 so far? (1 Viewer)

nandayo

ismist
HSC
So far it's just like Year Eleven. Except...it counts.

cccclaire

HSC
So far I'm way behind on all my assignments and notes.

but its ok, I'll catch up in the summer holidays maybe.

Reki.Poo

HSC
Looks, tastes and sounds like year 11.

Feels and sounds like a pain in the ass.

I have the Christmas holidays planned in a -hopefully- air conditioned library. -_-;;

HSC
Eh! My school has decided that there are going to be no assesment tasks due in the 1st 8 weeks of this term, but that means that i've been hit with 12 assesment tasks/tests in week 9! I do 12 units....

Year 12 is alright... but english is terrible! I just got a tutor and she makes it a lot easier to understand, but i swear my teacher is the worst in the state, never sticks to the topic. Im a procrastinator too... haven't done nearly as much work as I should have dammit!!! Starting to get a little worried

Sonata

HSC
still being the same old lazy me, just been doing h/w just a little bit more, though im finding it hard to manage my time. Havent really made any notes for any subject

leisl1990

HSC
i'm still lazy ,tough i can feel the pressure.
but i am just thinking summer holiday all the time..

MTP

HSC
well so far im behind in most of the subjects and im lazy like a mofo. but limitless procrastination are the words that basically sums up the past weeks at skool. But i am currently finding local tutoring places, and i have just recently started to follow my study time table... :)

so by the end of this term, hopefully i can catch up on most of the work and get things done on time

HSC
I completely lol at you guys who have like 9 assessments in one week.
That's quite funny.

Most I have is about four...

Rasii

HSC
Year 11 was pretty average, but now i really want to try harder, a lot harder. isn't that what everyone says though, but most of us are pretty lazy. I want to put my head down in my work this year.
I've got about 5 assignments to do for this term. :eek:

Taskan

HSC
i had a legal studies oral presentation due today (I'll probs do the speech 2mrw, pray for me), a maths exam, and a random RE essay that isn't worth anything. overall, its not too bad, though I'm not on top with my notes. I've promised myself I'll get them done in the holidays.

however, I'm so screwed for English. there are few good teachers in my school, i don't know anything about taking apart and interpreting texts.

superbludger

HSC
m.incognito said:
I completely lol at you guys who have like 9 assessments in one week.
That's quite funny.

Most I have is about four...
hahaha.. same. ive only had 4 so far and my last one for the term is on friday. then im on holidays next week. fuckyes

HSC
I'm thinking I should drop Science. I'm not good at it (i get like in the 60's range for exams) and then I could focus on my other subjects, especially Legal Studies. If I drop Science I will have 11 units....ohh I don't know. I used the SAM uai calculator and i got like 88.85 or sumfin, based on yr 11s results. I wanna get into UTS for journalism, I should get a tutor or something. And I'm procrastinating as I type this! :( I hate yr 12

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
The pressure is more evident I suppose, but won't completely manifest until trials =x

One assessment down, eight more to go - and I'm only doing ten units >.>

English - I'm making my way through
4U Maths - Doing okay, understand most of the concepts
Physics - Breeze
Software Design - Breeze

tambourine

HSC
i have 2 assessments left for this term...i was looking forward to year 12 but its too much pressure already..extension 2 maths is really getting to me and all i've been doing is stressing...i suppose a part time job isnt helping as well as language school on the weekends..as for studying..theres lots of procrastination in that field, however i have been writing notes for bio...not detailed ones i must say though...i'm kinda behind in my homework for some subjects but im hoping that i get a lot of study done this holiday in between my shifts at work..im quitting at the end of the holidays though :) yay..haha..yea but next year is going to be serious time

tambourine

HSC
oh but i have done my best so far in my assignments...the next one is a bio prac and the one after that is an extension 2 maths exam which i totally can't do so i dunno how to put 200% in it :(

tambourine

HSC
tambourine said:
oh but i have done my best so far in my assignments...the next one is a bio prac and the one after that is an extension 2 maths exam which i totally can't do so i dunno how to put 200% in it :(

ok ok..maybe i havent done my best in ALL of them so far..but it was LOTE and the teacher marks easy...i will TRY to do my best in the rest :)

tambourine

HSC
but i'll go insane..i stress too much :( but i will pester my tutor..the only problem is i dont have one yet..i will have one lesson with him before my assessment though

tambourine

HSC
trueeee...ok so if i do lots and lots of questions and then stress would that be ok? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)