How is the cambelltown campus? (1 Viewer)

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
Might transfer there from another Uni, I have been to the milperra campus before, quite small, is c'town campus similar? would you recommend ctown or parra?

NotOneLess

HSC
C'town is bigger and more modern due to the recent developments/facilities. It would depend on the course your transferring to though. C'town is the medicine, health and sports science centre. Parra is more of a mixed bag, I would go for whichever is closer for you.

tubtub

HSC
campbelltown is bigger, has more grass, more fresh air, better parking spaces than parra, less students, is close to macarthur square, trains and hospitals. However its kind of annoying to get there if you dont have a car and live far away.

Parramatta has more students, more asains, almost 90% are doing BBC accounting, parking is a nightmare, train and bus services are crowded, late and expensive. but if you are doing business, often more subjects are offerred every semester.

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
I'm doing Law, arts/law so I do have to go the milperra campus for the arts subjects but its close to me anyway.

I live at Kingsgrove btw, so I can get to campbelltown without switching trains (I dont have a car), to get to parra I have to switch trains once or twice.

I like the idea of less students as my current uni (usyd) has about 40,000, I read on the UWS page that the c'town campus has 4,800 students while parra about 9000 students.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Might transfer there from another Uni, I have been to the milperra campus before, quite small, is c'town campus similar? would you recommend ctown or parra?
Campbelltown is larger than the Milperra Campus... Less students than Parramatta, though.

I live at Kingsgrove btw, so I can get to campbelltown without switching trains (I dont have a car), to get to parra I have to switch trains once or twice.
I'm doing Business/Law and I'm based on the Macarthur campus... I live in Riverwood and get the train to Macarthur... It is pretty convenient, yes ^__^

could i ask, why do you want to leave usyd?
I like the idea of less students as my current uni (usyd) has about 40,000, I read on the UWS page that the c'town campus has 4,800 students while parra about 9000 students.
Mhmm I'm wondering this too.. Jasmine surely it's better to stay at USyd, even if you don't love the number of students? Especially if your only real issue with USyd is the fact that there are lots of students....?

I'd give anything to be doing Law at USyd. They say the course is virtually the same, no matter what uni you study at... but without a doubt you're going to get a better education, and subsequently more graduate opportunities, with a USyd degree..

"Chubby"

HSC
campbelltown is bigger, has more grass, more fresh air, better parking spaces than parra, less students, is close to macarthur square, trains and hospitals. However its kind of annoying to get there if you dont have a car and live far away.

Parramatta has more students, more asains, almost 90% are doing BBC accounting, parking is a nightmare, train and bus services are crowded, late and expensive. but if you are doing business, often more subjects are offerred every semester.

I am currently at Milperra this year but I was at C'town last year and the quote above cannot be more correct. C'town over Parra any day!

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
Campbelltown is larger than the Milperra Campus... Less students than Parramatta, though.

I'm doing Business/Law and I'm based on the Macarthur campus... I live in Riverwood and get the train to Macarthur... It is pretty convenient, yes ^__^

Mhmm I'm wondering this too.. Jasmine surely it's better to stay at USyd, even if you don't love the number of students? Especially if your only real issue with USyd is the fact that there are lots of students....?

I'd give anything to be doing Law at USyd. They say the course is virtually the same, no matter what uni you study at... but without a doubt you're going to get a better education, and subsequently more graduate opportunities, with a USyd degree..
I know but its not only the number of students, they're very competitive and the workload from what I hear far exceeds that of the other unis, Usyd law is definitely overrated to say the least, also I think I can get a scholarship if I transfer to UWS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)