"HOW IN(S)GENIUS" Tutoring Group (1 Viewer)

khooper

HSC
- We tutor a wide variety of subjects. Choose from: English (Advanced), Mathematics, Mathematics Extension 1, Mathematics Extension 2, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, French Beginners, French Continuers, German Continuers, Economics, Society & Culture, Studies of Religion, Modern History, Ancient History, Legal Studies.

- We will be happy to meet you at a convenient time and location and will even come to your doorstep to tutor you if you live within the area.

- Choose from over 50 tutors (in suburbs from Sydney Inner, West, North, East, South), simply leave a message and we'll get back to you with the tutors that best match your requirements. Feel free to ask for the qualifications of our tutors; you will definitely be impressed.

- All tutors have just graduated from North Sydney Girls High in 2006.

- Get access to solutions for hundreds of Past HSC Papers and Trial Papers which have been painstakingly solved by our many tutors.

- Most of our tutors have made their own private notes throughout the HSC and will be quite happy to share them with any students upon request (soft-copies of notes may be emailed to students, or alternatively, photocopies can be made)

- Tutoring is not limited to just HSC students, we are quite happy to tutor students studying for the school certificate as well. We will be happy to adapt new teaching methods for students from K1 - Year 12.

- Pricing is approximately $25 an hour, but that is negotiable depending on the level of study. For some subjects, it may be more beneficial to have 1.5 hour lessons (eg. Mathematics Extension 2), and in such cases, a discounted fee may apply.

- Pick and match! Choose one tutor for Mathematics Extension 1 who even achieved a Band E4 for Mathematics Extension 2, then pick a different tutor for Biology who was ranked 12th in the state.

- Give it a try! If you are unhappy, there's always 49 more tutors to choose from, each with their different areas of expertise.

Please visit us at: http://zmack.to/hscee/

Last edited:

hscee

HSC
bump again.

we've added pd and textiles to the tutoring list.

hscee

HSC
Bump.

Specific tutors seeking students in north shore and ryde, hornsby areas. + anyone up for geography tutoring?

Last edited:

Peramiell

HSC
These girls are good cause some of them are actually in uni doing education degrees.

Bebee

HSC
hey i was wondering are you guys still tutoring for studies of religion??

thanks ^^

Isobel B

HSC
I live in the inner west and I would like English (Advanced), Modern History and Legal Studies tutoring. The link doesn't work though. Could you PM me with more details?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)