How I.T is contributed to the UAI (1 Viewer)

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
my first computer was when i was 6 and it was a 486...since then ive had probabaly 8 different computers lol... most of which we buy and then upgrade and then sell.... im lucky we have more then enough atm, my beautie broke down...maybe you could help me..

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Mee likes my computer, so no help :p

Lolz anyways best of luck all for the exams, and i got one tip...PAST PAPERS!

walker123

HSC
I got a crap teacher we have learnt absolutely nothin all year as our old teacher went on exchange this year and now were stuck with another guy. Everything i have learnt is from IPT, my dad (computer systems Engineer) or through my own interest and most of the class failed our trial i got 80% no study and a few others did alright but only the ones that actaully take interest in IT.

What HSC test mark do u think would get u a band 6 or band 5 in IT? But i guess it ultimetly depends on how every1 else goes...

Shimtek

HSC
bicolap said:
Hey guys how come people find IT hard, Its the EASIEST subject in the whole HSC for my Half yearly i didnt study for a second i just looked over the Conversion types, and got 93% not showing of or anything but can you guys please explain what makes it hard.
its not hard, but its bullshit

i guess i shouldnt have taken IT when i despise the IT workplace. technical support, office work etc. it all shits me to tears

the main reason i took IT is because i was hoping to do SDD but only 4 people signed up for it so the class wasnt run and i needed my 11th and 12th units since i hated biology

atleast since i did it through DE (the DE base is actually run from my school so i just pick up big assed DE booklets and spend 15 minutes doing a months work)
its been good because ive had a designated 2 periods free for the past two years for catching up on other work and doign crap on the net

now i have a whole day to learn a course that i despise ^_^, i'll probably go all out tomorrow though now that i realise its all based on the exam mark (seeming i only handed in half of my title pages that is sweet)

Shimtek

HSC
Goddess Zenith said:
.........how do you study for it????:S

play counter-strike for about 12-13 hours straight

you'll come out feeling like a leet hax0r ^_^

doing IPT made it so bludgey
i was allowed to mark off half of my title pages for 'prior learning' (the head teacher was pretty cool and all)

so in effect i did near no work for the whole course

but i reckon if i cram it tomorrow i can get some decent points onto my UAI

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)