How hard you have to work for HD's? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Not particularly sure but i know more than 4 people that got hd in actl1001 last sem.
i only know of 3 people who got HD for it, but then again I thought the number of HDs would be low compared with other courses..

kcqn93

HSC
Learnt the entire semester's worth of maths the night before finals. Got HD. :awesome:

HSC
Uni Grad
I remember a friend of mine rote learned the shit out of MATH1251 (lpodnano, you might know him), got 85. The only reason why he got this was due to the fact that the questions were taken out of previous exam papers and were added onto the new test paper. They do this in 1st year, but they don't do it in 2nd year, etc. (I don't think they should be doing this at all).

That being said, I can't believe he did such a thing and got such a high mark =_=

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
I remember a friend of mine rote learned the shit out of MATH1251 (lpodnano, you might know him), got 85. The only reason why he got this was due to the fact that the questions were taken out of previous exam papers and were added onto the new test paper. They do this in 1st year, but they don't do it in 2nd year, etc. (I don't think they should be doing this at all).

That being said, I can't believe he did such a thing and got such a high mark =_=
who said they don't do it in 2nd year and higher...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)