how good... (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
are the knights.

robbie o davis is offering to play 4 free and they dont take it.

they need serious help.

and to get over johnsy.

we will prob get flogged again 2night. its punishment 4 their stupid stuff up in bathurst uni.
:(

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
well we have a rookie team 2nite since 5 made origin,
but i rkn we can still pull it off,

though it would be a classic dragons moment to get flogged by them (we manage to get flogged by shit teams now and then)

Knights_chick

The whole Robbie O situation is a bit weird. I think there is more to the story.

Anyway, yep we lost to the Dragons. What pisses me off is that we lose to the Warriors, Bulldogs and Raiders by 4 pts and then lose to the Dragons by 2 pts and we ended up scoring more tries than them!!!
I think we will be very competitive against the Broncos in 2 weeks. Until then we just have to watch Bedsey and Simmo rip apart the queenslanders!!!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
THEY TURNED DOWN ROBBIE O?!

are they crazy? Im a Cronulla fan but id love to have Robbie, especially if i was the knights. Crazy Novacastrians! I dont get it..... He could only make them better.....

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
beccaxx said:
hello.... even I could make them better

hahahahah i would luv to c u take the park for them....

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
im really good
but i dont even no wat that means tee hee hee

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
do the knights have ne fans left at thier games?????

Harvey Krumpet

cappen said:
do the knights have ne fans left at thier games?????
ROFL. I think they still have a lot of people who go and watch them, even though they can't win a game if it "danced in front of them naked wearing Dobbie's teacosy" lol

Knights_chick

It's amazing how people still turn up at a game. When I made the trip to newcastle for the Bulldogs match I was surprised at how many were at the game. Even against the Dragons in round 10, it was the highest crowd for the weekend.

I think it shows that Knights supporters stick with their team no matter what, or they might have nothing better to do, lol;)

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
beccaxx said:
are the knights.

robbie o davis is offering to play 4 free and they dont take it.

they need serious help.

and to get over johnsy.

we will prob get flogged again 2night. its punishment 4 their stupid stuff up in bathurst uni.
:(

even I go for the knights you are correct they are in some money problems and a milliore has offered to buy the knights but noooooooooooooo they don't take it

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
Harvey Krumpet said:
ROFL. I think they still have a lot of people who go and watch them, even though they can't win a game if it "danced in front of them naked wearing Dobbie's teacosy" lol
it was the same with the rabbitos for the past few years they were loisng badly but there supporters stayed with them

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
yea but the rabbitohs have the largest crowd suport in the comp...(followed closely by the dragons)

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
cappen said:
yea but the rabbitohs have the largest crowd suport in the comp...(followed closely by the dragons)

so what the point I am getting at is that there supporters stuck with them like the knights supporters stick with the knights

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I was looking at the draw for the rest of the season, and I don't think they can beat any of the teams they play. They play sharks and eels twice, they play the cowboys, the broncos, manly @ brookvale, Dragons, Warriors, Bulldogs and Panthers away and the Roosters at home.

Apart from the rabbitohs, everyone else is just so much better than the Knights. And even with a full strength team I still think they wouldn't have much of a chance against anyone else.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i think this will b a few yr rebuilding prcess, not just one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)