How good is this resource? (1 Viewer)

BRegs

HSC
Hi there,

As I continue my notes for SOR, I'm finding that I keep coming back to this resource (http://studiesofreligion.org.au/members/resource/index.html) instead of my textbook/s.

I find the Studies Of Religon.org.au website so much better than the textbooks we use.

Would you suggest I use it as a secondary source of information, and the textbook/teacher resources (from a variety of textbooks) as my primary? or the other way around?

Thanks,
Ben

O

Omed62

Use the webiste I guess and also if you can afford buy the Excel textbook for SOR I&II, it contains all the information to get a band 6, find sometime to first read it, to find all the key inoformation, then use the dotpoints to answer them. After that practice your short and long extend response using trial and HSC past papers. Get feedback asap from your teacher. Then work out where you lost the marks, fix that give it to your teach to mark. Then once it is 100% a band 6 answer, use these in yout notes for each syllabus point.

This will ensure that you get the most out of your study effectively, when the HSC comes your will sure ace the exam, and hopefully also get a state rank. MY teacher mention to us that " Guys it is easy to get a band 6, if you put the effort and time in " so never give up. Good luck, Omed

O

Omed62

Hi there,

As I continue my notes for SOR, I'm finding that I keep coming back to this resource (http://studiesofreligion.org.au/members/resource/index.html) instead of my textbook/s.

I find the Studies Of Religon.org.au website so much better than the textbooks we use.

Would you suggest I use it as a secondary source of information, and the textbook/teacher resources (from a variety of textbooks) as my primary? or the other way around?

Thanks,
Ben

Lol, could you please send me a copy of your notes for Core topic. Bro I just want to compare with my band 6 notes. See I helped you. Thanks

I do Islam: Hajj, Environmental ethics, Qutb Sayyid
Christianity: Sat/Fri Pray, Environmental ethics, Paul

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)