How donor come up with a reliable ATAR estimate?? (1 Viewer)

Rohanco

HSC
Okay dumb question I know, because we can all estimate a decent hypothesis as to what someone's ATAR might be, with a little background knowledge. But what I wanted to know was; is there a more accurate procedure of producing an ATAR estimate, something with a formula behind it, or something like that. Because i know you can pay $30 just to sit down withal tutor for half an hour so they can give you a "professional estimate" (my friend did this), what tricks do the tutors use that we don't know about??

Last edited:

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Okay dumb question I know, because we can all estimate a decent hypothesis as to what someone's ATAR might be, with a little background knowledge. But what I wanted to know was; is there a more accurate procedure of producing an ATAR estimate, something with a formula behind it, or something like that. Because i know you can pay $30 just to sit down withal tutor for half an hour so they can give you a "professional estimate" (my friend did this), what tricks do the tutors use that we don't know about??
Never heard of "professional estimates". The people on BOS are pretty accurate though, and honestly once you see enough estimates and a gist of how BOS users do it you can pretty much estimate yourself. The formula doesn't get released(or whatever UAC uses)

enak101

HSC
Yeah I just sort of saw what other people posted and could get a decent estimate of what I needed to post from that.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Their guess is as good as ours.

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A
Just remember dont post 100
to tell you the truth mate this is what i do

i see someone post a thread and their stats like ranks and school rank and shit
i then make a reasonably low atar estimate (make up a number) that is shit but still believeable
the peson then thinks there fucked for the hsc then start trying really hard to get a good mark
then they get a good mark because they tried hard because they were worried

see im actually a good person i help people like on those dating shows you could say I am the present

nurries cunt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)