How does it work? (1 Viewer)

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Im a bit confused about the actual exam..is it alphabetical? or do you sit according to your student number? Do they let you in early so you can find your seat?

Its a bit confusing, because our exam centre is in conjunction with another school and if its alphabetical, then I dont know where to sit. Even if it is by student number, I wont know where to sit either.

Thanks,
Chand

s2ophie

HSC
they will have a seating plan most likely and you will have a label /sticker on your desk with your student number.

Thats what the board person told our year. Just be early and you will be fine!

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Thanks, Ill be going there early..just in case.

I can just imagine...abt 300 students walking up and down the small aisles looking for their student number:p

Now, Ive gotta learn my student number..just in case..

Last edited:

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
numbers in alphabetical?? lol tonberry =)

what they do at my school - they arrange ur seats in alphabetical order - like.. u know how u have columns of tables.. down each column.. (not across the rows).

But dont' worry.. u'll get the drift when u walk in.. all the tables have your number, name, and ur PHOTO on it, so figure out how the alphabet thing goes, and meander over to ur spot. easy!

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Photo???

Whered the hell did they get a photo from?

First time ive heard of it. the school doesnt keep any privacy, does it? *shakes head*:p

swordfish

u know how u have to write ur student number and centre number at the top of each page....how does that work? cause i dont want to waste precious time doing that everytime i start a new page.

Benno

HSC
last year, after the exam finished they said make sure you have ur student number at the top so i went through and did it then, this year at the trials a teacher told me off for doing it so i told him that this is what i did in the HSC exams last year and im fucking going to do it again, he didnt like that but he is a fucking wanka anyway

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by swordfish
u know how u have to write ur student number and centre number at the top of each page....how does that work? cause i dont want to waste precious time doing that everytime i start a new page.
I didn't do this last year, whether this is wise or not is up to u
Our supervisor said "although it's safer to write ur stud number on top of every page, in my 30 years as HSC marker, ive only seen 1 booklet fall apart"

Moral: Just write ur number and centre on the front page of the booklet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)