How Does a Guy Forget a Girl? (1 Viewer)

jjsnax

HSC
born2bkinggg said:
Me n my Gf have this fwen who likes this girl but she's taken and he is like going all emo over it. My Gf and i dunno wat to do we gave him so much advice and move on and shit like that but it aint working and so we're calling it quits for him.

What do u guys think he should do? Move on? get sum1 else or stay the way hye is 4eva?

replace one obsession with anothers.
works every time.

jjsnax

HSC
born2bkinggg said:
Me n my Gf have this fwen who likes this girl but she's taken and he is like going all emo over it. My Gf and i dunno wat to do we gave him so much advice and move on and shit like that but it aint working and so we're calling it quits for him.

What do u guys think he should do? Move on? get sum1 else or stay the way hye is 4eva?

replace one obsession with another.
wrks every time.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
I would agree with you but its possible to forget their importance entirely. Suddenly you find yourself in a situation where that person gets mentioned, and you get a bit of a shock with how "out of your system" this person is. You haven't heard their name or thought about them in ages and wonder why you cared about them so much in the first place.

Its a good feeling, to know that you're growing as a person and that you've moved on entirely without yourself knowing it etc.
I agree, to never get over someone is to give them the power to affect your life - forever.
Don't allow yourself to wallow in misery , get on with life , try something new...the world is full of beautiful people - we can always find a reason to smile if we want to.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
You don't need to forget someone if you've gotten over them. So wait for some time and see if you get over her, rather than try so hard to forget her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)