How do you write faster? (1 Viewer)

ghuy

HSC
Well, I had a revelation when writing my creative. At home I managed to write 4 pages within 40 minutes with 5 to spare, when I was in the exam room I wrote 8 pages with 20 min to spare. What I learnt from that is that memorising the information you want to put to paper is important. Read through your prewritten story/essay once or twice everyday a week before the test and you'll vomit out the information quicker than you'll expect.

study1234

HSC
Okay, so like really knowing what you're going to write would stop you from hesitating/stopping? How about physically writing faster?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Writing is a lot like having fun ;), you gotta do it more to get better at it .(you know what I mean ). After lots of practice it becomes second nature to you.

swoozie

HSC
Also adding weight to your pen is a good way of developing stronger muscles in your hand. Try taping used batteries to a pen and start writing with the pen. After a while the muscles in your hand will develop and you will be able to write faster when you take the batteries out in an exam.

Julie M

HSC
Write in cursive, practice writing for at least an hour each day, use a good pen

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Also adding weight to your pen is a good way of developing stronger muscles in your hand. Try taping used batteries to a pen and start writing with the pen. After a while the muscles in your hand will develop and you will be able to write faster when you take the batteries out in an exam.
A more efficient method of developing the muscle:

If your hands muscles get tired, keep writing.
They may be sore for a few days after, but when they recover, everything will be fine.

Toniily

HSC
Well, I had a revelation when writing my creative. At home I managed to write 4 pages within 40 minutes with 5 to spare, when I was in the exam room I wrote 8 pages with 20 min to spare. What I learnt from that is that memorising the information you want to put to paper is important. Read through your prewritten story/essay once or twice everyday a week before the test and you'll vomit out the information quicker than you'll expect.
ghabash you legend :D

NWO

HSC
ssht ur right. i need to look at my texts abit every day not cram 6 texts the night before! Thanks for the advice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)