how do you wanna get married? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
alcohol! Weddings need alcohol.

Speaking of that, my cousins getting married on my 18th, Yeah! free drinks.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
personally, i want a huge arse engagment party, with all of my extended family and friends and everything, and then a tiny wedding, with just immediate family and close close close friends...or, even better, i would LOVE to elope and get married, just me and him on some tropical island.
but im open to whatever he wants.

how about you?
a mcdonalds party. everyone will get a happy meal and that toy will b the lil gift i giv to my guests.

and ice cream cake as the wedding cake, and hv a ronald and grimace figurines on the ice cream cake. im ronald of course

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
simple, just close family and friends. I don't see why i would waste tens of thousands of dollars on something like that. rather spend it on the honeymoon or buying a house or something. Just as long as the dress is pretty... the dress HAS to be pretty...

jack sparrow

SIF marriage u tardnuts. just gives her an excuse to pack on 300 pounds, and also gives her access to ur visa. its all downhill from there. down, down, down... and im not talking about pussy town.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I just wanted to get married...

It was going to be in the church her grandmother was married in, a old style cathedral church out in the hunter valley with rolling hills and pastures in the background. It was going to be 350 guests, including mostly family and close friends... plus there were suggestions of there being a BoS live webcam feed, but that was merely speculation from some of the members :D And the wedding cake was going to cost $1200 which was ludicrous but it was what she wanted and who was I to argue, her parents were paying for it afterall.

But it wasn't to be.

jack sparrow

u r one lucky bastard. some1 up there loves u. or hates u. either way, u did good son. ya did good.

BabySilver

HSC
As i've already been married, I had the big wedding kinda, not really to my taste, evil mother-in-law was the only one who had time & wanted to give input, unfortunetly we have very different tastes.

So next time around I am going with waht I always wanted, a lace/ organza flowing dress with a very 18th century feel to it (think that's the right time period) on the beach, riding up on a horse, him wearing something simple but segsy, just close friends & close family, I see no point in inviting aunt martha who only saw me 5 times before now & each time was at a cousins wedding. so inconclusion.. something simple and beachy.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
jack sparrow said:
u r one lucky bastard. some1 up there loves u. or hates u. either way, u did good son. ya did good.
Would you SHUT THE FUCK UP?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Loz#1 said:
Would you SHUT THE FUCK UP?
I second that... mostly because I find you fustrating to read. And I'm putting that nicely.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
oh raiks, my sisters cake costed $200 (discounted from $400) and i thought THAT was bad :p why are wedding cakes soooooo expensive!?!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Mostly because they take a whole heap of time to make, are usually pretty big, and there's a misc. cost of 'it's a wedding and we know you will pay more because its your special day'... that last cost is usually the most expensive.

Evansy

HSC
i really dont really mind what happens at my wedding, as long as im happy and my future wife is happy, despite the cost of the whole thing. you cant put a price on happiness

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
i want my wedding to involve a hot air baloon
Ours was going to involve horse and carriage.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Simplicity...a very simple, small wedding. I don't like the idea of hundreds of guests and frills and bows and fanciness. And I don't want it in a church. And The cake has to be CHOCOLATE. All the weddings I've been to have served fruit cake and goddammit I hate fruit cake.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
Raiks.. horse cartage huh… nearly the same as my cake =D

i want my wedding cake to resemble the silver pumpkin cartage in Cinderella and all the guess get a small individual cake, nicely decorated with tiny eatable diamante, in shape of an orange pumpkin =)

found my wedding dress already lolz... raw silk, pastel pink, hand sewn demote strap & decoration……$5.800...in paddinton

but HONEY.. where r u??? (patiently waiting....)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
The party two days before is about..... er..... hmmm I'm not really sure. I have only been to my uncle's one, which was six years ago. It is a common party though. Forgot the reason behind it. I'll get back to you on that one.

Generally, Lebanese people are either Christian (Catholic, Orthodox, and I think even Melkites (or that could be other Middle Eastern Country)) or Muslim.
thanks, i've been wondering the religion question for a while, i only know orthodox lebanese. and the party 2 day sbefore sounds interesting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)