how do you wanna get married? (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
personally, i want a huge arse engagment party, with all of my extended family and friends and everything, and then a tiny wedding, with just immediate family and close close close friends...or, even better, i would LOVE to elope and get married, just me and him on some tropical island.
but im open to whatever he wants.

how about you?

berry580

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
personally, i want a huge arse engagment party, with all of my extended family and friends and everything, and then a tiny wedding, with just immediate family and close close close friends...or, even better, i would LOVE to elope and get married, just me and him on some tropical island.
but im open to whatever he wants.

how about you?
Anyway that I can afford and make my lover happy.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Anything to make it my wifes special day.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I would also like to have a big engagement party!! hmmm for the wedding, well it also depends what he wants, i dont know whether we would get married at a church, or the beach or some other venue, but I think I'd love it somewhere near the water,or if that dosnt happen, some photos near the water. lots of flowers, but not overdone,
the size of the wedding dosn't really bother me.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
In the chinese gardens... or any sort of asian garden setup. With a few close friends and family... thats really it. No engagement party or anything, just a get together after the wedding with the rest of the family for a booze up.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
small wedding at restaurant with panoramic view.
i’l wear a puffy, ribbon, 500% layer dress with huge puffy sleeve with madona’s like a virgin hairdo.
bridesmaid must wear a dodgy tangerine/apricot colored dress.
my husband would wear a sky blue suit with thou bloated/ribbon top.
the band would play all tho crappy wedding songs, continue wif abba, bonny, 70’s and 80’s music.
Finger food complimented with lost of alki…
^_^ my perrfect wedding

woohohoohoo

captain oblivious
HSC
i want a massive engagement party, thatd b cool.. so we can all eat good food and get trashed. for the wedding id like it simple yet pretty.. i like yellow, so maybe that could be the theme. not in a church. and i dont want it too boring and drawn out..

one of my friends, whom i live with is engaged.. shes 18, hes just turned 19.. shes also pregnant and stickin uni out til the end of the yr, however she wants to transfer to primary teaching and u cant do that externally.. he lives 3 hours away.. man if i was her id be goone, and savin my mulah instead of wastin it on rent and a useless hecs fee. but thats just my 2 cents. shes havin her engagement party in a hall lol. yuck.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
AsyLum said:
preferably with a female.
But a sheep will do just fine, yes? :p

I don't even know if I want to get married, but if I do, me being the attention whore I am, it has to be the event of the year.

santaslayer

HSC
With good food. I don't care who will be in it or whatever. I just want to be with the food. :uhhuh:

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
if i do get married it will most likely be huge, considering how indian/bengali parents tend to invite the whole world to weddings :rolleyes: ...

but thats IF i get married :p

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
How good is Le Montage?!? It's beautiful and my school sucked for not letting us have our Year 12 formal there.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
But a sheep will do just fine, yes? :p

I don't even know if I want to get married, but if I do, me being the attention whore I am, it has to be the event of the year.
you know me well young loz ! :p

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
oo ive been to le montage.. i think
u know where else is nice.. that pier one restaurant thats like right on the harbour, ive been to a couple of weddings there
umm engagement probably small just family and close friends.. just in a restaurant or something
big croatian wedding for me.. no less than 200 people lol
its always fun having weddings where u dont know half the people there..
in a church too, the croatian churches in sydney are heaps pretty.. most prob my parish one though
thats providing i get married one day lol.. feel sorry for any guy who would want to spend their life with me :|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)