How do you think you went? (1 Viewer)

How do you think you went?

• Total voters

I_hate_HSC

Paper 2 lacks

I loved paper 1, and I hated paper 2. There is just way too much to think about in order to keep your response appropriate to such sophisticated questions. I'm just glad this course is over... Thank God!

derek_

HSC
i'm going for a band 6 , but i doubt it'll be possible seeing as my impression of the exams were absolutely crap...band 5 will do we just fine (i think)

timrie6

HSC
N/A
yes BURN IT ALL now

guys we should be beyond caring now
its all over and we don't have to think about it anymore!
for 2 months and even if we go bad there is more to life.
more opportunities to do what we want

getting a high mark just makes it easier for a year or so, its not the foundations of the rest of our life. just think, soon we will have 3 months of no responsibilties
HURRAH

I_hate_HSC

I didn't enjoy one topic in this whole Advanced course. It was absolute torture, and it feels so good knowing that will be the last essay that i will ever do!!! I hate english!

nesstar

I'd like a band 6 (wouldn't we all...) but I (ambitiously) put band 5...
prob band 4 though...*sigh*

greentree

well i've slowly been moving up the bands this last year, but after my exam, i'll be lucky to get a band3:( but a good ol' band 6, or even 5 wouldn't worry me!!!!!lol:)

sub

greentree said:
well i've slowly been moving up the bands this last year, but after my exam, i'll be lucky to get a band3:( but a good ol' band 6, or even 5 wouldn't worry me!!!!!lol:)
i dont think anyone would mind a band 6 :) but let's be realistic...english sucks, and i suck at english...lookind for a band 4, even tho i put down 5. atleast i was able to come out of the exam and say..."fuk u english...never again, never ever..."

i think Homer sums it up nicely:

"English - Who needs that? I'm never going to England!"

- gotta love the simpsons

im prayinggg4 a band 5 but i think im in the same boat as ahrvan n selphuie

omg id kill 4 a band 5, but after modules paper, badn 4 is lookingvery dandy

fuk the modules paper, i was so stoked after aos n now my chances of a band 5 a nre little/nothing.

oh well, 2 bad so sad, according to my retarded, sadistic, baboon looking legal teacher

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
if we all think we're going to get band 4, then some of us must get higher?!

televators

HSC
After AOS- I was looking at a band 6, now after modules- im not too sure... consdering my lack of work in this course till stuvac- I'd be over the moon with a band 5

timrie6

HSC
N/A
ignorance=bliss said:
oh well, 2 bad so sad, according to my retarded, sadistic, baboon looking legal teacher
hahah lol

dollparts

this above all else?
HSC
my english teacher told me if i get below 90 in english he'll hang himself from the fountain in westfield on christmas day. i'm hoping that's his way of telling me i'll do well, but i'm not entirely sure!

HSC
N/A
heeheeheehee

I'd pay to see Mr E hanging from the "fountain/clock/sculpture/weird water thing"

dollparts

this above all else?
HSC
don't worry, you probably will!
i think he has a little too much faith in me

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
lol, hopefully band 6, but i put band 5 just in case i totally didn't read the question right or something. im so worried - i think its going to be really hard to get a good mark because the questions were pretty easy and so general - so everyone will have put mostly the same sort of stuff. i dont think either paper 1 or paper 2 had questions which allowed for a clear differentiation between the good students and the poorer ones.

Afa

i prefered the first paper compared to the second
i did 3.5 pages
n 3.5
all good for an hours work

i found this paper to be bullshit but then again i hated it so it didnt really matter
i had enough and when i finished writing it in an hour i walked out
12.5 pages in an hour is not too bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)