• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how do you tell? (1 Viewer)

Carcus

HSC
seeking advice again, how can you tell if someone is flirting with you to try and give you the right vibes?", im no good at picking and i just want some pointers

Carcus

HSC
lourai*87 said:
Umm...what are people doing? And then maybe we can tell you if its flirting then?? :p
cant say, too many aquaintances on BoS, things will be seen, can ya just give me some pointers

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
dreamerish?????????????????????????
this girl can smell (and fix) a lnr problem all the way from ns

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
When you wake up next to them the morning after.

S

Shuter

Riddles said:
who cares about ur aquaintances carcus? never seems to bother u in real life
You're one of the ones that's been flirting with him aren't you?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
First of all, Carcus, this is your second time creating a somewhat-unoriginal L&R thread which has already been done to death. I suggest you check out http://www.boredofstudies.org/commu...ead.php?t=52966 (courtesy of santaslayer :p).

Secondly, to answer your question, you can never be 100% sure whether a girl is trying to give you a sign, or just naturally flirty. Every girl is different, and it depends on how well you know them to distinguish genuine flirting or just being friendly. However, some general flirting signs include playful punching/touching, lots of eye contact, teasing, poking, bumping into each other, acting "cute" (lol)... etc. If you have had at least some contact with girls in your life, trust me, you'll be able to tell most of the time.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Master Yoda said:
wen it comes to the crunch, no matter how much research youve done, no matter how many textbooks you've been conned into buying..no matterh ow many threads and emails and websites u read............it comes down to gut feeling and instinct

u just know if somethings gonna happen.........theres no other way 2 describe it. u just know. sometimes theres risk in it, sometimes itll pay off, sometimes it wont...........but with u overanalysing everyhthing and worrying so much about it, ur just wrapping urself up in a cocoon

its just pure instinct man theres no other way 2 describe it
I completely agree with that. Love can't be learned out of a textbook (or an internet site).

To be blunt, I think the best way for you to be L&R-happy is to stop starting threads on BoS about the basics, and try gaining some real experience. It doesn't matter if you get the wrong signal from a girl, or you ask out a girl and get rejected because to your surprise, all that flirting didn't mean she was interested - it's all part of the process. ;) You get on the bike, you fall off. Meet some girls, make more friends, and come back here when you're having girlfriend-problems. We'll help you then.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
matty and dreamerish - best L&R advice posts evarR.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Carcus said:
seeking advice again, how can you tell if someone is flirting with you to try and give you the right vibes?", im no good at picking and i just want some pointers
They don't kick you in the balls when you try and kiss them.

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
my dear Marcus...
just go with it.. what out for any signs of attraction... and do u like this person back?
if u do, and u have a good relationship with them... just go and ask them if they feel the same... be civilised and mature...ur not in yr 8 anymores :)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
- You can usually tell but sometimes you might get confused because you don't know whether they are being friendly or flirty.
Some things-Eye contact, body language,she might be flirting with you when she's talking to you etc.
If you don't know for sure still take a chance. She will probably be waiting for you to make the next move,if you don't she will probably loose interest or think your not interested in her.Just go with the flow.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)