Votes: 0 0.0%
  • panic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
eek...cant study. Share your study methods.

Are you those who has revised legal in the holidays?

Cramming?

Or panicking like me?:chainsaw:

come on guys...vote...share your study tips or if its none of the about send a thread or something

Last edited:

meh

i write out notes on the comp cos its quicker and clearer

then i highlight/underline them, which helps me concentrate on what I am reading, that is I dont just scan over the words.

then i cover a little bit and recite it, if I got it all, i go on to the next point, then recite the new and the old info together, if I have forgoten the previous i start from the beginning. It's that copy, cover, write, check method that I find works.

I take small chunks at a time so that I am not overwhelmed by the amount of content - i focus on only one page at a time and I think it's important to reward yourself if you've just learned something that was bitch-hard!

once you go over it once like that, it's remarkable how long you can remember the info (some things come back so quickly even after the half-yearlies in April).

Panicking ain't the way to go, cos you wont remeber alot. If you think you don't know enough, concentrate on learning things you completely dont know, rather than the things you sort-of know.

You'll be fiiiine, good luck!

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
thanks meh...I think it mit be 2 late to write notes so I'll just read through my school work. I guess there are some things that came back 2 u from half yearlys and such.

good luck with you too

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
I'm panicking, mind you I just went to 7-11, stocked up on basics (choccie, slurpee), so with renewed vigour I'm gonna set about reading over my work again.

She'll be right! *crosses fingers, hopes, prays* :p

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Mmmm...slurpee

mit start drinking coffee 2day...read through text book...study all night...goto skool...do exam...go home...coffee wears off....sleep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)