How do you study for physics? (1 Viewer)

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys just wondering how everyone else studies for physics. Personally i have my notes written for example on space, i read over my notes then do a bunch of past hsc questions on the topic. i don't really want to tackle an entire past paper at once and would rather focus on a single topic at a time.
What about you? :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You should make notes based on the syllabus.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Hi guys just wondering how everyone else studies for physics. Personally i have my notes written for example on space, i read over my notes then do a bunch of past hsc questions on the topic. i don't really want to tackle an entire past paper at once and would rather focus on a single topic at a time.
What about you? :)
you can do hsc questions sorted by topics, here i'll attach some for you :)

Attachments

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
i do have them written lol i said that in the first line :c

and thanks mirakon that looks really helpful :)

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
hahah my teacher has given me these, although some are missing. oops double post

Lucas_

HSC
Thanks for the questions Mirakon, will be really handy :)

Yeah, I am studying the same way as you - Completing all my summaries (nearly done) and then hitting the past questions by topic. After I do that for a good time I will do a test or two under exam conditions and then it will just about be time for trials :S

And Astro FTW :p

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm doing quanta quarks for my option :) i just realised my summaries for space and motors are missing the right hand syllabus columns so i have to do them tomorrow :/

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I will put up quanta to quarks questions tomorrow too

Lucas_

HSC
i'm doing quanta quarks for my option :) i just realised my summaries for space and motors are missing the right hand syllabus columns so i have to do them tomorrow :/
If you got notes on the pracs would you mind uploading? I am getting a complete prac booklet for chem but don't think my school has one for phys....

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
we barely started it before the holidays so no pracs yet, if i do get some notes for them then sure i'll get them for you

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
do you know if there are the equivalent of these questions for biology? would be awesome.

thedeeb

HSC
didnt the physics syllabus change in 2002??? are the question posted irrelevant now or not??? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)