How do you select TSP? (1 Viewer)

qwert73

HSC
Is there a course which you select to do it or do you pick it up later?
I remember talking with the science staff at the usyd open day earlier in January, and they explained it but I've completely forgot how it works.

clementinez

HSC
N/A
I believe it's by invitation only so if your ATAR (later on GPA) is good enough or you scored exceptionally well in a relevant science HSC subject then you'll get an invitation letter from the faculty.

sida1049

HSC
If I remember correctly, around this time of the year, if USYD's already tried to inform you about TSP already (i.e. 99+ ATAR), they'll send you an email where they formally invite you to TSP (last year they sent it to my personal email on the 21st of January). In that email, they to invite you to a TSP meeting during Orientation Week, where they give more information on it, as well as pair you up with your mentor.

You have to RSVP in this event through an online form provided in the email (here's the link to it, but it's probably more prudent to wait for the email first).

Note that you can back out of TSP even after attending this event, as I did. (I wasn't very interested in TSP, but I did SSP. You can do both.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)